Has anyone fished the Kentucky River?

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by KINZER, Jan 1, 2010.

1. KINZER

KINZER New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I was wondering if anyone has fished the Kentucky river lately? I have a couple of buddies that have fished there in the winter time and has had much success catching big blues....If anyone has had any luck there latley or any pointers, give me a reply....thanks

2. nateD

nateD New Member

State:
    IN
    hey kinzer. we need to get this trip lined up to go there. im ready to give it a try now that all this holiday stuff is over.

3. KINZER

KINZER New Member

State:
    Indiana
    yeah that sounds about right..i'm good to go when ever you are..last night wrapped up all of the holiday family get togethers..thank god but i would like to get the low down on the kentucky river and giver it a try

4. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Hey Kinzer. Fished it on Tuesday. Give me a call sometime and we will head down there.

5. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome tp the BOC Kinzer!

6. KINZER

KINZER New Member

State:
    Indiana
    whats up max, hey how did you end up doing on last tuesday on the kentucky river

7. daytimedrifter

daytimedrifter New Member

State:
    Indiana
    hey kinzer its jason, if you and nate want to try it out sometime this winter, ive never been there but would definately want to go to the kentucky river. im sure we can figure out a few good spots between the 3 of us. i bet jacob would go if we worked around the schedules so maybe i could take my boat and we can put two on each and giver hell. its easy to findem in the winter, find 1 find many.

8. JUMPER

JUMPER New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    I'm game, let me know

9. KINZER

KINZER New Member

State:
    Indiana
    whats up jason...hell yeah, sounds good to me...we are going to have to get this together soon......send me a PM for contact info if you and jacob figure something out with your schedules.....

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010