Has anyone fished Eagle Creek lately?

Discussion in 'INDIANA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Larry Beever, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Larry Beever

Larry Beever New Member

State:
    Indianapolis Indiana
    High fives to everyone! I hav'nt fished there at all
    so far this month because the fishing was terrible
    through July.Have any of you been there lately? Did
    you have any luck?
    I sure wish we'd get a big rain soon.

2. typer181

typer181 Well-Known Member

State:
    Indy
    The water level is very low. I can't even get my little boat in up north here without getting stuck in the mud. Do a rain dance!

3. bcal

bcal New Member

eric- it's bryan cales... what's up man... i'll be home oct 5th-10... it'd be cool to get together with all you guys- play some poker and hang out... sucks it might be to cold to fish... when i find a way to post pics i'll show the fish i have cought here in fla... let me tell you- they are huge... mostly deep water/ocean fishing...

some fresh water however..

but hey- is that the pic of the catfish you cought that night across the street at your house when i was there...

4. hnterrcc1951

hnterrcc1951 New Member

State:
    indiana
    you guys be careful on eagle, barney fife is giving out tickets for no wake zones, not game wardens but sherriff on skidoos!!! $150.00 tickets:angry:

5. typer181

State:
    Indy
    Thanks for the heads up Richard. I have unfortunately already paid my $150 dumb#$@ tax for not having a throw-able flotation device out there.

Yep, Brian that is the one!

6. j-catfish

j-catfish New Member

State:
    Indiana
    does anyone know where to lauch a boat at eagle creek res., and what the cost is to do so. thanks

7. typer181

State:
    Indy
    The boat launch is off of Dandy Trail, just north of 38th Street, past Ricks Cafe. If you launch during the day, it is $6. If you wait till the gate closes (at 7pm), the auto attendant only costs $2.

8. j-catfish

j-catfish New Member

State:
    Indiana
    thanks for the info, sounds like i'll have to give it a try , only thing is i'll be trolling cause the motor i have is over a 10 h.p.