Has anyone ever given or received negative reputation on this board?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Guthooked, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Guthooked

Guthooked New Member

State:
    Ga
    I have only received and given positive reputation comments from others here at the BOC. I go by the old saying: if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. Just wondering if anyone has given or received negative rep.

2. shotdemducks

shotdemducks New Member

State:
    kansas
    i have, due to my opinion on gas prices. SOme people want your opinion and then when they get it makes them upset I guess. oh well life goes on!:cool2:

3. rodpod

rodpod New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    Ive received negative reps in a topic called "favorite driver". I said Titleist 975d which is a golf club, and it was in the NASCAR thread. Oh well. Ive given negative reps a few times. One time because someone was posting their religious propaganda on the open board. And another time someone attacked another long-time member on here for no reason. I havent gotten any postive rep points in almost 3 weeks. I dont think ive posted anything useful since then either. I rarely give them out, so that may be a factor too. I think people who make insightful posts about catfishing deserve them the most.

4. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Ive never received or given any negative rep. I look at it this way, no one is perfect, and they dont always think things trough before they say something. If some one posts something insightful i ignore it. Everone has a bad day once in a while.

5. CatBusster

CatBusster New Member

State:
    Out Fishing
    You reap what you soe

I have given bad rep before but the good rep points far outweigh the bad lol

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I don't believe that I have given any neg reps to anyone,I have given positive to some and I have recieved a few positive reps.-----------pk:smile2:

7. joesf

joesf New Member

State:
    Bloomington IL
    I have never given out or received any negative rep seems kinda childish. I think that we should just get rid of the negative rep. I think that if a post is really bad then fill out a trouble ticket on it and let the mods decide. If it fits with in the rules then maybe it would be best to live and let live. Because I know that a lot of you probably don't understand this northern hick all the time and if I didn't have my experiences in the service to draw on I probably wouldn't be as understanding of some of the other cultures either.

8. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    I do not give negative reps, if I can't say something good, I usually don't say anything. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

9. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Ive only gotten negative rep once, by someone who only had one post. Never seen them again, said something about being a loser for not making my own arrows.:lol:

10. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    yeah..what he said. but I have just walked way from a post before instead of giving Neg. rep.

11. Matthew72

Matthew72 New Member

State:
    Cobden Il.
    I did recieve a bad one once, I don't remember why.

12. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

talking about GOLF???... on the NA$CAR thread??????sounds like you deserved it:lol: :lol:

j/k...i don't give neg....if i don't like what they say, i don't read it

13. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    I have never givin neg rep, I have never even thought about doing it. As far as Pos rep, well it's the message that is far more important than the rep points!

14. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Just curious Phil... how do you know if you don't like it if you don't read it..?:confused2:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I had to give up jogging. My thighs kept rubbing together and setting my underwear on fire.

15. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Here's something funny for ya, I gave a person negative rep one time by accident. It was supposed to have been positive rep because my comment to him was positive. I bet he was scratching his head on that one.:lol:

16. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Just gave some negative rep to all of ya!:wink:

17. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

well, Jeb, if someone consistently posts things i don't care for, i will generally skip their posts next time:smile2:

18. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Well, I feel pretty good now... you read mine...:lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Take my word for it, the silliest woman can manage a clever man, but it needs a very clever woman to manage a fool. -- Kipling

19. SpaceAce

SpaceAce New Member

State:
    w
    Yes, I have recieved neg reps. the only time I have given them is when they have been given to me.

20. minnies_moocher

minnies_moocher New Member

State:
    Coldspring, Texas
    I try to stay away from some things. But just like the others said if I don't agree I just don't post. We all should try to get along and think positive. We are all in the family and give each other help and support when needed. :big_smile: