Has anyone ever fished at Camp Joe T. Robinson?

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by PTDixieGal, Jul 1, 2008.

1. PTDixieGal

PTDixieGal New Member

State:
    Little Rock, Ar
    I was wondering if anyone has ever fished at Camp Joe T. Robinson before? My dad's best friend is wanting to take him there and Dad is wanting to take me there if it's any good. I figured I'd better study up on it.

2. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Sorry Melissa. I have never fished there. In fact I have never been there. Hope someone else on here can help ya out.

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I am new to Arkansas, from Louisiana, been here about 10 years and have found that the cat fishing is good at my holes, I do not trave much to fish but would like to fish with Posionpits and cass in Mena.

4. PTDixieGal

PTDixieGal New Member

State:
    Little Rock, Ar
    Well my dad's friend said he was there the other day with another angler and this guy latched on to something and fought him for a good ten or fifteen minutes...eventually they had to cut the line. My GUESS is that it was either a big cat or "that other fish" LOL!

5. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Gardenhawk and I fished it once or twice, but didn't have much luck. The little pond on the golf course is a great place to stock up on bream for flathead bait.

6. PTDixieGal

PTDixieGal New Member

State:
    Little Rock, Ar
    ...my dad wouldn't be caught anywhere near a golf course, dead or alive, even when my sister and I rented an apartment at a complex that had its own golf course!!!

And of course there was that time that I was nearly run over by a golf cart.