has anybody caught any blue catfish lately

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by mr.seaark77, Dec 28, 2009.

1. mr.seaark77

mr.seaark77 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I just had back surgury a mouth ago and its killing me not to get out going to try and make it out in february i hope i love to winter fish.

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Welcome to the site. Many of them Ohio River Blue Cat Boys will be here im sure to help ya.:wink: Hope your recovery goes well. Goodluck...rollo

3. mr.seaark77

mr.seaark77 New Member

State:
    ohio
    thanks its going good just cant heal fast enough cant wait to get back on the water i had a real good month in November below the Markland befor my surgery alot of nice blues

4. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    i got 3 two weeks ago in the boat and lost another 2 biggest was 29lb , but did nothing this last weekend not one single bite either day but i didn't expect much with the way the wind has been down on the river.

5. mr.seaark77

mr.seaark77 New Member

State:
    ohio
    fishmonster13 29#thats pretty good boy that wind gets bad at times down on that river

6. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I havent gotten to fish much latley, but should be hitting it pretty hard from here on out. I am sure the blues are in that predictable stage right now, just have to get the right conditions weather wise. Was so rough Sunday you couldnt even fish really at all. I am sure it will be on fire shortly, if it isnt already..Welcome to the site.:wink:

7. mr.seaark77

mr.seaark77 New Member

State:
    ohio
    thanks tbull i hope by the time the weather and the water calms down i be able 2 get out i thank this is the longest my boat ever been out of the water i will make up for it .

8. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I hear ya man, I have had some medical problems that have kept me off the water for a while until recently, then when I finally do get out the conditions take a dive and make things impossible...lol...Hope you get back out soon, I know first hand how much it sucks. Its funny how much we are whining though, been off for only a month! That shows our level of addiction!lol....I think I have seen you before, did you fish the RS Tourney? I think we were chatting while throwing for shad in the same creek??

9. mr.seaark77

mr.seaark77 New Member

State:
    ohio
    yes i did fish the rs tourney did you do any good in that we finished 16 had a slow day 2 still had good time i fished quite a few tournaments last year like to fish a lot more this year if my back will let me .

10. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    We didnt do good man, I have no idea what we placed the first day, and we left early the second day. I calculated the weight we would have had and I think we would have finished around 20th had we weighed in, which doesnt mean anything anyway. Those guys put it away the first day anyway...lol

11. mr.seaark77

mr.seaark77 New Member

State:
    ohio
    i heard that they had some good fish both days it was good time look forward 2 doing it again :roll_eyes: