Harvick wants out of contract

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by brinley45cal, Jul 15, 2009.

1. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Nascar.com and SI.com are reporting that Harvick is wanting out of his contract a year early from RCR.They said he would probably run there in 2010 but after that may be going to stewart-haas racing.
    Sounds good to me i mean if i was a new owner and had an opportunity to bring a harvick on board id do it.RCR needs to make some changes anyway there programs have gotten stagnant.Im just wondering though if he goes over if there would be to many roosters in the hen house.I mean sometimes tony drives harvicks nationwide car and then harvick turn around and drive tonys sprint cup car,is that going to be to many bosses in the garage? I guess will have to see.

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    just seen his car at wal mart this week. my youngest son got his pic with it.

goint to s-h hugh.

3. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    hmmm i bet richard does it cause he has a grandson that is racing right now --plus if kevin goes to stewart haas racing you know oh rick hendricks is going to be looking good cause kevin owns his own truck and nationwide cars so hmmm where do think those car will be coming from for kevin

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  4. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    This keeps up Nascar will be Hendricks against the 4 Roush cars.:smile2::big_smile:Now if Rick could only make JR go faster.I mean everybody driving Hendricks is doing fine EXCEPT JR.Whats up with that???:smile2:

5. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    TALENT lol

6. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    LMAO HA HA HA but oh so true