Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jimmy johnny and I finally got a trip together after a little over a year in the making. It was a nice night, with temps in the upper 60's, water temp varied between 74 and 75 degrees. We managed 2 stripers, 2 channels, 2 blues, and 1 flattie. All fish were under 5 lbs. Bite was relatively slow all night and into the AM. But all in all it was a good trip, and nice to finally get to fish with the Night Stalker. Thanks Jim, we will get another trip together soon!

· Registered
68 Posts
Sounds like a good night with good friends to me, i would settle for it. I am headed to Hartwell to work on a friend's lake house tomorrow, is there anyplace nearby to buy herring, I will be close to Martin Ga on the Tugalo side. Thanks.

· Registered
4,060 Posts
Sounds like a good night with good friends to me, i would settle for it. I am headed to Hartwell to work on a friend's lake house tomorrow, is there anyplace nearby to buy herring, I will be close to Martin Ga on the Tugalo side. Thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, I'm not familiar with that part of the lake yet so I don't know the bait shops there. If ya fish at night, the bait isn't a problem to catch. I think I had our tank full within 30 minutes after dropping out the lights.

Looks like I found me another seasoned Hartwell catman to fish with ; )

I enjoyed the company Steve...... and you bet we will do it again. I wish we would have seen some bigger fish, but heck , that's fishin.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.