Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fish Fish Fish products Bony-fish
its time for those catfish to start picking up. has anybody ever fished this lake. its only like seven mins from the house. i fished it all the time when i was 10 with my dad and havent tried it in along time. until today. cought 11 channel cats in 3 hours. 10 of which were over 5 lbs. the only bad thing is you can only keep 3 catfish total. dosent matter the spices. so walked away with a 6 1/2, 8, and 10 lbs. havent herd of many big fish coming out of this lake. good luck to all.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks. well the thing is you have to be a resident of cass county to get a tag or be a guest and go with someone . who is. i am planing a trip this afternoon. man the middle sized one had 7 shad 6" long in his bellie. and the big one had 5 of them 6" and one that was pushing 10". i dont know how the are still eating.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh ya and no motor over 10 hp. so my 14' jon boat and 9.9 my mercury are pretty much the king of the water there. its nice to be the fastest boat every now and then. even when its only like 10 mph. :cowboy::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.