Harrisburg outdoors show

Discussion in 'LOCAL MARYLAND TALK' started by TIM HAGAN, Feb 2, 2007.

1. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
  2. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Two days of the show is over and man did I meet a lot of people. I have my laptop there and we check in from time to time on the site. This has worked great to show people first hand the BOC and how to get around on it. Seeing so many people becoming catfish anglers is a great sign that we are on the move and 2007 may just be the year we hit the big spotlight. Thanks to all who visited with me this weekend and I look forward to see many more of you over the next week.

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Tim,

As always, thanks for spreading the word about the BOC, you are, as always, a true ambassador for the BOC.

Paul

4. mike_4843

mike_4843 Member

State:
    Shippensburg PA
    hey i might go to the show tomorrow

5. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    If I make it there tomorrow it will be around noon. But I will be there fri,sat and sunday.

6. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    I would like to thank all who stopped by to talk at the show and sorry I missed talking with some of you as well. I did get to meet alot of people who didn't know about the BOC and some who have been here as guest many times. I hope we will see them signed up soon and look forward to talking with them on here as well.

Those who was there know it was loads of stuff to see, But like all the shows around here the catfishermen has very little to see. I hope to be there next year to help out with this trouble. I have talked with lots of reps and got to set and talk with Ken Freemen about catfishing here on the east coast and pick up a thing or two that help get him started. I will see if i can't make one more step into bring catfish here on the east coast one step closer to he top.

Ken seems to be a good guys and it was funny to have him know about me before we even talked for the first time. Seems he also checks in to the site from time to time. Wouldn't tell me if he posted on here but maybe he will post after this one and let us know its him?

Anyway the show was 9 days and I had 6 days there saw many boats and loads of tackle just very little for catfish. I may have some new sponsors for myself and the tournament trail here soon. I was great to talk with people about sponsoring catfish tournaments and not get cut off as soon as catfish came out. This is a great sign that people are now seeing what we have al along catfishing is great and getting better everyday.