Harley Davidson

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TRP1, Jul 24, 2007.

1. TRP1

TRP1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Who all rides here and what do you ride? 2003 Electra Glide Classic Here.

2. Harleycat

Harleycat Member

State:
    INDIANA
    2002 soft tail standard custom

3. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Mine is an '88 Softail...W

4. Pirate Jerry

Pirate Jerry New Member

State:
    Yulee Florida
    I ride a 99 Honda Valkyrie, wife rides a 2002 HD Sportster.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Does this count? I ride a Helix scooter. I don't think its a Harley because it get 72mpg. I remember its a Honda.:smile2:

6. TRP1

TRP1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    only 4 Riders on the site???????:0a28:

7. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    it's a little hard to carry a 9 foot catfish pole and a 30 gallon bait tank/fish holder on a motorbike...where are your priorities?:smile2:

8. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    2007 Heritage ST. I love it so....I just bought my wife some "augmentation" and she look great on it too. :wink:

MAJ D

9. TRP1

TRP1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Phil,Thats funny you mention that. A couple of weeks ago I went to wally world to get some Crawlers, I seen a 7' ugly stick catfish rod and bought it. I rode my bike there and you should have seen the looks I got while riding Home and holding onto that rod.................... :0a5:

10. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I would have loved to seen that:smile2::wink:

11. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I love rideing bikes. I sure wish I could ride again.
    Took many rode trips. One to W.D.C.

12. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Hey Mickey ,
    I'm with you.
    Heres mine.

13. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Phil,
    When I was a lad in England and not yet old enough to have a car license my fishing buddy and I would go off fishing on his 200cc motorbike.
    In England, the traditional container for all your tackle except rods was a large box woven from wicker called a fishing basket. It had a hinged lid and served double duty as a seat once you got set up.
    The way we transported out "long" tackle; rods, umbrellas, rod rests, landing net handles etc. was in a long holdall called a rod bag. These would be about 5 or 6 feet long made from canvas or vinyl backed fabric.
    Off we'd go, him driving with two rod bags, one hanging either side and me with two fishing baskets hung in a similar fashion each with a keep-net strapped to the lid.
    We would go huge (for England) distances and no one ever gave us a second look. Believe me, if we had needed a bait tank no doubt we would have come up with a way to get the thing aboard that bike.
    Ah, happy days...W

14. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I have a 99 1200 sportster.

15. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks John. My Helix is white. They are a blast to ride and a good conversation piece. There are a lot of people searching for a good used one, in this area. I could have sold this one many times. Not for sale. To much enjoyment, besides saving on this high gas prices.:smile2:

16. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I have a Harley hat...does that count?:smile2:LMAO!

17. daddio

daddio New Member

State:
    kansas
    well i rode a 01 road king classic until march when i was rear ended now that the pain and sufferin are about gone I'm lookin into a ultra classic yeeehaaaa

18. TRP1

TRP1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Glad you are O.K

19. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    why do all the hd riders have to go to state parks and ride where it is so nice and quiet? seems the first thing everybody does is change the exhaust on them things and they cannot cut it on or off without rebbing the enigine up. fills like im at the drag strip or something. just two weeks ago i went to state park to view the wildlfe and i could hear hd on the otherside of the park 3 miles away. by the way both of my parents have one so you better believe i give them a hard time about it.:smile2: i understand the bike rallys but the state park one i never have. whats yals excuses?

20. TRP1

TRP1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Loud pipes save lives..........Most of the times people don''t see bikes coming so at least they can hear Them. like the people who like to Drive and yapp on the cell phones...................................................................................:wink: