Hardcore Bill, BigBird?

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by blackwaterkatz, Mar 15, 2009.

1. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    How did you guys do? I'm waiting for a report. Hope it's a good one...
    :wink:

2. Blake Wright

Blake Wright New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Yea, what Tommy said! They all must be wore out from pulling in fish all day.:006:

3. JAinSC

JAinSC Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    or from thinking up lies...:wink:

4. PeeDee Cat

PeeDee Cat Member

State:
    SC
    Bill told me last thursday that his computer had crashed and his son-in-law was going to see what he could do with it so he is going to be down for several days.
    PEEDEE CAT

5. Robbie Norton

Robbie Norton New Member

State:
    Florence S.C
    How many did you all catch,:cool2: and how big were they.:smile2::wink::roll_eyes:

6. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    I took my boat down for Bill (the master welder-what I have heard Barefootfishin is a master welder also)to cut out a bent frame on my trailer and weld it up. Dont ask me how I did it!
    So i got out of the truck and said lets go. Bill called Barefootfishin and we took off for the PD at Blues Landing. We didnt have anything but frozen bait and couldnt get any fresh in the castnet. We also couldnt find any net men on the river to buy any fresh.
    We didnt get but one bite all day and boated about a 3lber right before leaving. We felt like it was going to turn on about that time but I had to get back to chlt to get the smoker going for sunday company.
    It was better than staying at home wishin I was fishing.
    We saw what we thought was shad on the sonar but they are moving and with my net was not successful.
    netting bait on the river has not been successful for me-maybe someone can teach me how to get it done. I can get um on the lake but not the river. I think we would have had a better day with some fresh or even live shad.
    Later,
    Lindsay

7. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Bill is offline for at least a couple of days. He blew up his computer and is taking to a relative to repair. :crazy:

8. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Ive caught shad, herring, and mullet in the cast net before you have to find them worked up on the shallower sand bars usually late in the evening or in pockets of slack water behind the willows. Glad yall got to get out and do some fishing.

9. Robbie Norton

Robbie Norton New Member

State:
    Florence S.C
    That wasn't a bad report at least you went fishing,, if ya'll didn't catch but one, the main thing is that ya'll enjoy yourself.

10. tigerman

tigerman New Member

State:
    lowcountry , sc
    A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work!