Hard life of a Dinkbuster.

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Nightprowler, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Nightprowler

Nightprowler New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well me and Dink went flattie fishing saturday morning and needless to say it really was a bad day.The barometer was'nt in the zone and when we got there we were standing in ankle deep stinky river mud.Let me tell ya right now ole Dink wasnt in no mood to be doing any flattie fishing.It seems ole dink was out late Friday.He was out womanizing and drinking and did'nt go to bed till 3 am and we met up at 6:30.We only caught 1 dink and it was a true dink less than a 1lb.We ended up leaving at 2 in the afternoon.I think ole dink was gonna home and get him some rest.LOL.Check out Dink while we fishing.:lol:

Attached Files:

2. IrishO'Brady

IrishO'Brady New Member

State:
    Ga
    Its a tough job, boozing and flirting with women twice your age... but guys like me and dink, we rise to the challenge, even at the cost of extended hangover hours and gruellingly hot fishing excursions. :lol:

3. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    hey, pimpin 'aint easy but someones gotta do it! DUDE, WARN ME NEXT TIME YOUR GONNA TAKE A PIC OF ME!

4. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Sounds like the good life to me, except for the fishing.

5. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    God Bless Ya, Dink! Your The Man.
    :still_dreaming:

6. smoke

smoke New Member

State:
    Indiana
    way to go dink...did ya catch any ladies the night before....keep your lines in the water

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
  8. heavyduty

heavyduty New Member

State:
    Grand Gulf,MS
    Ole Dink must have used all his luck up the night before! LOL

9. chubbahead

chubbahead Member

State:
    Ohio
    Dink, I think your problem was you quit drinking. If you would have just stayed up the extra three hours boosin and then a couple more beers on the banks, you might have been able to avoid that come down. This happens to me nearly every time I try to go fish at 4 in the morning. It's best to just stay up all night.

10. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    I think u had a little to much. LOL :lol:

11. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I'll give you an A+ for effort Dink. I can't do that kind of stuff anymore like I used to. Of course getting up at 4:00AM for work every day don't help either. :lol:

12. Midwest Drifter

Midwest Drifter New Member

State:
    Kansas
    get a little nap.& change your bait and they will come.

13. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    When my fishin buddy was livin down in georgia he fished in bass tourneys as a non-boater. They would get paired up with a guy in a boat to fish. Anyway the night before one of these tourneys he stayed out a little too long at the bar, come next morning he said all he could do was lie in the back of the boat with a massive headache and tired as heck. Well he put out a texas rigged worm and just let it drag around on bottom while he slept and the other guy fished all day. He ended up with two fish for 11 pounds or so, won the non-boater category, and beat his partner in the front who didn't catch anything. He said that guy was mad enough to spit nails.