Happy Thjanksgiving everyone

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by fish04, Nov 20, 2009.

1. fish04

fish04 New Member

State:
    Ca.
    Hey Brothers it's a little early for a HTG. but I have been busy lately on my 62 Blue Chevy plus my B9 Subaru took a dump lost the H6 engine and they are going to replace it. So havent been doing much but waiting for my sugery on my eye to remove the other Catract. Trying to get all my medical and winter chores done to be able to fish after the first of the year. Everyone have a good time at the Slough and where ever you may go at Thanksgiving.
    Fish04
    Don

2. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Sorry to hear about the cataract Don. Hope you recover and everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving! I think we have lots to thank this year on the BOC!:big_smile:

3. full moon

full moon Guest

You take care of these eyes, brother. Hope to do some fishing with you in 2010.

Anthony

4. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Have a good and safe Thanksgiving, with friends or family. Take care them eyes, hope all goes well.

5. Capt Steve

Capt Steve Active Member

State:
    Clovis, CA
    Happy Thanksgiving back at you, Don. Tell us about your '62. Is it a project?

6. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Happy Thanksgiving Don. Hope your surgery goes well. My son has to have the same surgery. He was born with a congenital cataract. He is only 5.:sad2:

7. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Hey Brother Don... Sure miss you brother. Take care and have a blessed Thanksgiving brother:wink:

8. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    At the River......hitting the puter.....no fishing tonight...

Wow... another year come and gone...

Hope everyone is staying safe and has some family plans for day of giving thanks.....

Bayrunner Ray