Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by pop pop, Nov 24, 2008.

1. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I've got alot going on the next couple of days and don't know how much BOC time I'll have. My dads got surgery tomorrow and a pace maker inplant. and I've got to get ready for 20 people Thursday:eek:oooh:. So I wanted to go ahead and wish everyone a great holiday. If everything goes well I'll get to do my favorite thing some, Catsmacking!
    Pop Pop

2. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Happy holiday to you and yours also Doug .

-Jim-

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Doug, thanks for your the blessing. We pray that you too have a happy Thanksgiving and that your father's surgery goes as planned. God Bless and happy fishing

4. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Same to ya Bro.

Hope all goes well with your Dad today, I will be prayin for him and the Dr's. that are caring for him.

Enjoy all the "fam" :eek:oooh: :smile2: and eat some turkey!

Gooble Gobble!! :wink:

5. bearfrog1

bearfrog1 New Member

State:
    Mount Pleasant,
    Happy holidays to you all !!!
    Hope the surgery goes well too.
    Jonathan

6. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and all from Texas. Hope everything goes well.

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

8. BrianD

BrianD Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I'll send out a Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys on here and your families too. I don't yap too much on here but I do read just about all your posts and will let you know how much I appreciate all the tips and advice. I don't get to fish as much as I'd like to so I only pitch in when I can but anyway.......thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!

9. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Happy holidays to all.

10. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Happy Holidays to all, and prayers sent for your dad.
    BB in SC

11. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Brian you should post more, I am sure you got some nuggets of wisdom up there somewhere, After all you did find this forum, you live in the south, you fish and you............! Share Bro!!!

You forgot to mention all the humor found here?:eek:oooh:

12. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Hope everyone has a happy thankgiving and nobody eats to much, pop pop hope things go well for your dad.

13. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    I'd like to thank everone for the prayers and concerns for my dad.:wink: Everything went well yesterday and he gets to come home today.:big_smile:

14. BrianD

BrianD Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Glad to hear that pop pop........sounds like we can all give a little thanks a couple days early.........

15. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Thanks for the blessing and I hope that everything turns out great with your dad and that mess of people coming to the house:smile2:

Wish me luck, I'm gonna be making my 3rd anual Thanksgiving fishing trip, hopefully it'll turn out better than last year....only 1 dink:sad2:

Everbody have a fun and safe Thanksgiving from the Collett family here in NC:big_smile:

16. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Happy Turkey Day everyone!:wink:

17. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    And from the Shrimponator: Best wishes for a safe & happy Thanksgiving to all my buddies, and the ones I have yet to meet :smile2: And for a little bit of history: 'member - there wouldn't be any thanksgiving if it weren't for some very generous American Indians (and WHAT did we get in return?) :wink:

18. wylie catter

wylie catter Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Happy Thanksgiving everybody. Yall have a good one and be safe. Watch out for the drunks on the road this weekend.

19. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Happy Thanksgiving as well to all you Folks,may all of you have Full Bellies,Tight Lines and Full Coolers of Your Favorite beverage or fish,if its beverage just be extra careful,we dont wanna lose any Brothers:wink:

20. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Happy Thanksgiving from CatJack as well. Let's all not forget what Thanksgiving is all about......No Sunbird, not turkey and football. Y'all stay safe during the whole holiday season. Y'all take care....