Happy thanksgiving to all

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by joe0580, Nov 23, 2006.

1. joe0580

joe0580 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    just like to wish you all a happy holidays and hope that you are witht the ones you love and can make this a great day for all. please rember all those overseas fighting in a country not their own but there to help spread freedom.

2. C_wernett

C_wernett New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Thanks Joe! I hope that your Turkey day turned out good. Personally, I spent the day fishing! How else would I enjoy a day like that?

3. cattinfever999

cattinfever999 New Member

State:
    KY
    I cooked a turkey dinner and took it to my parents for a surprise dinner. The kids and my dad took the cover off the pool table and played a few games. It's always great when we take time out to relax together.

4. bigblaze

bigblaze New Member

State:
    NC
    Thanks Joe and I hope you had a good Thanksgiving as well...

Almost time for the winter blue bite:smile2:

5. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Thanks! It was a great Thanksgiving and we couldn't have asked for nicer weather.

6. idolg

idolg New Member

State:
    Colfax, NC
    Thanks Joe! Ate too much as usual! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving! Hope to see you around the Cape pretty soon. God Bless Our Troops!

7. JAYNC

JAYNC Active Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    Thanks Joe, had a good thanksgiving. I was hunting instead of fishing but I was still having fun. Hope to see you fishing soon. Well as soon as the Neuse stops flooding.

8. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    Had a great turkeyday with good family!! Looking forward to gettin on the water now!