HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by TennesseeJugger, Nov 24, 2009.

1. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    I hope that all have a wonderful thanksgiving and family time. God Bless each and every one of you!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
  2. festus

festus New Member

Same to you, Jugger. I just cleaned the smoker and scrubbed the grill, scrubbed the walls, and got the chip and water holders in the dishwasher right now. Had to clean up from the bbq over the weekend, getting ready to put in a turkey tomorrow.

3. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    DITTO to all..

4. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    happy thanksgiving to you to my friend,and to all my BOC brothers & sisters.:big_smile:

5. TennesseeJugger

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    I am going to try and deep fry one this year!

6. festus

festus New Member

Use peanut oil. I've tried to convince Judy this method, but our smoker's only 2-3 weeks old, so we'll go that route.

7. tennesseejugger2

tennesseejugger2 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    going Jug fishing Wednesday night with Tennesseejugger and my Older brother who is down from michigan, then thursday morning out to Dad's place to do some morning Deer hunting followed by a backyard game of football with all 3 of my brothers and kids and then Turkey Dinner cooked by MOM. Could there be a better day than that?? Happy turkey day to all.

8. ut1trey

ut1trey New Member

State:
    Knoxville TN
    Jugger, don't forget to turn the flame off when you pull the turkey out of the fryer. The oil will will catch on fire if it gets too hot. The first time my uncle deep fried a turkey he forgot to turn it off and during the meal the power to the house went off. When he went outside to see if the neighbor's power was off too, the detached garage with the car in it was on fire. The flames had burned through the power line from the house to the garage. It was a disaster, plus it was his in-law's house, too. The detached garage as well as the car in was lost. The good thing is is we can all laugh about it now, as no one was hurt. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone as well and be careful when deep frying turkeys.

9. TennesseeJugger

State:
    Watertown, Tenn

Hey Jugger2 did you hear a Pop? I think that it was over there, check with the light. All yeah we got a flag!

10. festus

festus New Member

Happy Thanksgiving and glad to meet you, John. It looks like y'all picked a good night to go fishing. A cold front comes through Thursday, or at least in East TN. I've always had some of my best fishing right before a cold front.

11. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    to you too my brother.

12. TennesseeJugger

State:
    Watertown, Tenn

Thanks for the 411.

13. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Don the same back at you, an your family :wink:

14. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Same to you Jugger and to all the BOC.

15. dthrasher

dthrasher New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Happy Thanksgiving to all. What a wonderful place we live. The land provides so much. Everybody enjoy your family and be thankful for what God has provided. Dennis

16. TnRivershark

TnRivershark New Member

State:
    M,boro Tn.
    :0a22:Happy thanksgiving, don't forget our troops without them protecting our freedoms we wouldn't have them. God Bless and lets go fishing cold front or not.:tounge_out:

17. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Enjoy family and friends, and safe journeys to all.