Happy ThanksGiving Everyone!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by LilRyjoe04, Nov 23, 2006.

1. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Just wanted to wish all my brothers on the NFL Talk thread a happy and safe Thanksgiving! Happy eating, drinking, and most importantly watching football! Have a good one.

Ryjoe

2. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Happy holidays Ryan, Even though your a Colts fan Your still alright By Me...LOL

This Dallas v Tampa game is getting boring.

Are You gonna get to see the Denver v KC game?

3. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Happy Thanksgiving.

Ryan is alright by me too, no matter what everyone else thinks about him. LOL

4. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Back At ya. Have a good one.
    It was good for us and CowBoys did good today.

5. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, as you can tell by the time I have had a drunken one.ROTFL!! The games today were actually pretty good! Well I guess all we have to look forward to now is Christmas. Even though I make smart remarks sometimes fellas, I want you to know that I mean no harm in anything I say. Seriously! What the Steelers did last season in the playoffs was amazing! I give them serious props and what they did has never been done in History! I'm not going to talk anymore the rest of the season about anyones teams. Good luck to your team and I hope this might be the year the Colts pull out one. I want you guys to know that I have nothing against any of you, I just like to put in my opinion sometimes. Good luck on your run to the playoffs!

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I also want to wish everyone a Happy Holiday weekend! The weather here in Pa. is unbelievable for this time of year with temps. near 60* and sunshine! I think I will go fishing!:0a23: