Happy Thankgiving to all BOC brothers and sisters

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Team StrayCats, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Team StrayCats

Team StrayCats New Member

State:
    florida
    7 more days to Turkey day... I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you this year and have a safe and happy Thanksgiving day. I know i,m going to stuff alot of groc,s down my neck,LOL. The pies are ready the whiped cream is just waiting for that day to get here. Please everyone thats traveling be carefull and drive safe. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and a great day. Prayers are with all and your familys. BC

2. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV

3. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Same to you Buddy and all my brothers and sisters here.

Be thankful for peace of mind, love of family, all the military protecting us all, and a higher power above.

Remember brothers and sisters, we all came with nothing, and we will all leave the same way...........alone, except for our soul and a higher power.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cheryl

4. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Likewise to you catnabbin, and everyone here on the B.O.C. Happy Turkey Day.

5. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Happy Holidays everyone!! Becareful, dont drive if you drink. If you dont drink, watch for those who did. If you dont see me post again it's because I didnt make my famous apple pie and I've been lynched!

6. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Back at you Buddy, all B O C folks, be safe, be happy, and get fat on turkey day...

Flint

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

We are staying close to home, actually in it. I plan on gaining a few pounds myself. Hope you and your's enjoy your first holiday in your new home.

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey ya all! Happy Thanksgiving! Be safe and be thankful, I know I'm thankful for each and everyone of ya!:big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile:

9. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Thanks Buddy! I wish you and all the members a safe and great thanksgiving!
    Bill

10. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    I guess someone has to speak on behalf of the Turkeys who made the day famous but never get any credit.They have asked me to tell you "EAT MORE BEEF,or TRY A HAM THIS THANKSGIVING":big_smile: :lol: :smile2: May each of you have not only a great Thanksgiving but the happiest of Holiday seasons.:smile2:

11. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Back at ya Buddy! Hope everyone has a safe and fun Turkey Holiday.

12. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Same to you Buddy! I plan to chow down too!!!:big_smile: I am also going to try to fry a turkey this year. I ate one last year for the 1st time and it was really good.

13. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    :smile2: GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE ! :smile2: