Happy New Year

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by AZflats, Jan 2, 2008.

1. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    I just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year. I hope your new year is productive and your stringers stay heavy.

I have a good feeling about this Spring with all the new water and all. I think Bartlet is going to give up some big ones this Summer.

Good luck everyone and stay safe out there.

~A

2. martinman

martinman New Member

State:
    Clinton, Iowa
    I would have to agree with ya man...I am hoping that we get some more moisture to bump up the lake and river levels.

I am hoping to get out a lot more this year...which is much needed. I am spending the winter freezing my behind off but I am getting a chance to service my reels and stuff...getting ready for spring and summer.

Happy New Year to everybody...lets catch some fish this year.

Ryan

3. DoubleJ007

DoubleJ007 New Member

I can only hope that this New Year will bring me my first flat out here in AZ! I have been reading up on all of this great information. I love this site and thank you all!

Happy New Year!

4. Pappy B

Pappy B Guest

I hope everyone has a great year.I've got a bit a cabin fever with this cold rainy weather but,we need it.I'm hoping to hit my first flathead this year by the end of February.I caught my last channel 12-31.It was cold out there.Small one around three pounds.I've never fished for flatties at Bartlett,any good there?
    Pappy B.
    p.s. I'm new to this sight.:confused2:
    Born and raised here in Arizona.

5. Da Chummer

Da Chummer New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Welcome to the BOC. Nice fish in your avitar. Happy new year all.