HAPPY NEW YEAR

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Arkansascatman777, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Happy New Year to All of the B.O.C. Gang:009::009::009:!!

May everyones new year be filled with Personal Bests and plenty of SKIPEYE's:wink:!!

Remember if you drink tonight DON'T DRIVE!!

2. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Thanks Johnnie I have had all of 2007 I can stand.:crazy::eek:oooh:LOL Hope 2008 is a lot better year.:cool2:

3. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Happy New years to all BOC members!!
    I am so looking foward to 2008! I have a good feeling about 2008 in regards to self growth.
    I thank god he let me live thru another year. I would like to take this moment to remeber our fellow BOC members who did not make it thru the year. I would also like to remeber Paul(admin) and all fellow BOC members serving Our great country.

Jaime

4. gonecatn

gonecatn New Member

State:
    arizona
    Happy new year all.....

5. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Who'd a thunk there are that many years in man's history as much as we poke at each other. Nice to know ya Johnny, Happy New Year to you and all others in the range of this ether machine.

Postbeetle

6. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I have worked on New Years day every year for at least the last 10 years. No work tomorrow! I am taking this to be a sign that 2008 is gonna be a great year!

Everyone be careful and if your going out, not only don't drink and drive but watch out for the idiots that do!:crazy:

7. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    i am so glad xmass is gone and new year is almost hissssssstory.come on valitinesday.happy new year boc.

8. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Happy New Year to all....and to all a good night.

I'm thinking tomarrow is gonna be a big day for some keepers! (as in ... I gotta work)

9. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    from me and my family to my BOC family , i wish all of you the best for the up comeing year .

10. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I would like to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of my BOC family and because you are family I hope to see you all on here this time next year:smile2: