Happy New Year

Discussion in 'Catawba Catfish Club' started by martygreen, Jan 1, 2010.

1. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Happy New Year to all you Guys and Gals.Looking forward to a great 2010 in the Catawba Catfish Club Series.Jeff and I wish you all the best and some giant hookups in the series this year.Yall get your gear ready,only 29 days till we get it going.:big_smile:

2. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Happy New Year to you guys also. I am hoping the lakes clear up some and weather stabilizes-one way or the other. The fishing is tough right now. If there was a tourney this weekend......:crazy:

3. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Reel Tuff. Happy New Year. I got 8 days and get a new arm. I think i'll just look toward the 29 instead of the 8:sad2::smile2:

4. GEORGE2

GEORGE2 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Happy new year to everyone, deer season is officaly over now its time to wet some hooks. :smile2:

5. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Wishing everyone a safe, and fun tournament season this year. Look forward to seeing and talking with everyone again. As for as the the bite right now, I know where 8 nice ones came from the other day!:cool2: 4 over 20! Now was that a left or a right?:roll_eyes:

Pop Pop

6. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Right now i'm getting them left and right. Bait has been a problem though....................4 more days, and were are all the smiley faces, these post don't look right unless ya got one.
    Can't wait to get the Mean Green Team back for smoking us last tournament..............jk See! I need a smiley face

Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  7. fishnvince

fishnvince New Member

State:
    na
    Same to you from, Virginia

8. crappie capt.

crappie capt. New Member

State:
    Rock hill s.c.
    marty happy new year!!! better get that SALT & SAND ready for the ICE FISHING jan 30 2010. SLIPPERY WHEN WET.or ICEY WHEN WET.LOL