HAPPY NEW YEAR

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by Pile drivers, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Pile drivers

Pile drivers New Member

State:
    California
    WHILE I WANT TO START BY SAYING HAPPY YEARS TO MY BROTHER LOV YOU AND THINKS FOR BEING THERE FOR ME AND TO SOME OF THE BEST FISHING BROTHER I EVER MEET JANZALDO CATMAN SHAIA CAPT STEVE PETER FULLMOON LOVEDASMELLOFFISH ROBB RRSSMITH HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU TO AND THANKS FOR BEING THERE TO NOW IF I MISS ANYONE I'LL SORRY THE b>o.c. IS MAKING CHANGE I THING THAT IS GOOD BECAUSE WE ARE GROWING FASTOH I LIKE TO NO WHAT FULLMOON IS DOING IF YOU DON'T MIND CATMAN TELL HIM WE IS WAITING TO HEAR FROM HIM OK ONE OH FORGOT ABOUT BLUEHUNTER YOU BROTHER:smile2:NOW BACK TO LOVEDASMELLOFFISH I HEARD YOU GOT A 7FT AND REEL TO THAT GOOD BROTHER NOW YOU CAN GO FISHING WITH THE BIG CALIFORNIA BOYS AND ANOTHER THING WHY YOUR NAME IS SO LONG MAN SHORTER IT UP MAN:wink:WHILE BROTHER STURGEO FISHING IS GETTING HERE BEST OF TO ALL MY BROTHER AND MAY WE HAVE ALOT OF FISHING STORY AND PICTURE FOR THE MAN@WOMAN OF THE b.o.c AND DON'T FORGET THE BEER:smile2:LET'S GET ONE:0a18:OH FULLMOON I HOPE YOU DOING ALL RIGHT WITH YOUR FAMILY IN ALL I'LL SAY A PRAY FOR YOU BE SAFE EVER OUT THERE EVER ONE THE CALIF BOYS IS HERE TO STAY:cool2:

2. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    great post Robert, cant wait to wet a line with you again!!

3. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    THanks Robert;happy new years to you too! I look foward to seeing you again and to drink a few beers with ya.:big_smile:

Jaime