Happy New Year! Yep, need help as usual.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by peewee williams, Jan 1, 2007.

1. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Happy New year.This is the 1st.day of my 5 th.unexpected year.I have made 4 so far.I hope that any that I may have offended will fore give me.I don;t know how to be Politically Correct,walk around a subject or say what I am often told I should have said.I consider you and treat you all as friends and family.I expect you all to tell me what you think and that I am full of "Bull Manure" or worse when you think it. (Look,I am Improving).That is what friends and family are for.Most have noticed that I do.For the ones that cain;t or won;t forgive me.Sorry about that!I am still here to the dismay of some and the joy of others.Some are evil.God is punishing them.I am it.They deserve me.For some it is strictly misfortune.Some poor misguided souls actually like me.If there are any happy or unhappy "Pagans" out there,feel free to contact me.I am still fishing for Souls.I am after you cause I cain;t help it.I loves ya!It is one of those Christian things.I cain;t get the "PM Box is 100% full" thing to go off,so I cain;t get any private messages.I am asking everyone to please "take it all(in & out) off so I can start over.Telling me how to do it has never worked.I ain;t ate or had my med's since yesterday morning so I could hopefully get on here with some sense.I should have known better.Mrs Wanda says that I am getting off of here before long so that I can get my New Years Bath,eat and take all of my medicine.Women!Always telling you what to do.Why do women Mother their husbands?You would think that we ain;t grown up!I ain;t been on much lately.I been down and out a lot.I will try to do better.I love you all.peewee

2. peewee williams

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Someone has fixed it so I can get and send messages.Thanks!peewee

3. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Happy New Year to you peewee and Family. I pray that GOD has blessed you. I for one, always enjoy your posts brother..

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Happy New Year PeeWee. I hope all goes great for ya and continued healing.

5. peewee williams

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I have been blessed far beyond my comprehension.Each and every one of you are a part of that blessing that God sent me.You all help me make it through every day.I am sure there are more on here like me.Thank you all.peewee

6. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thinkin of you, Peewee. Your heart full of joy and hope is a blessing to us all. Thank you. Blessed New Year to you and Mrs. Wanda.

7. Muleskinner

Muleskinner New Member

State:
    Ms.
    You see what the good Lord can do. I know just last Sunday as God was conducting a Bible study through me out here on the rig I had you on our prayer list. So you had a offshore prayer going to our Lord and savior and I am quiet sure you have had several more long distance ones. Well I hope that he will continue his healing process on you. Obviously he has a reason to keep you around here with us for a while. May God bless you and yours.

8. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Peewee, Jim Hudson's been to your place twice to deliver something and twice you ain't been home.

Ya got to quit this runnin' around and let him do his deliveries.

I'll get back with you whenever he can make it again, and this time we'll have to make an apointment.:lol:

9. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    peewee, i tried to reply to your pm yesterday but your email inbox was full. don't know if you got it.

glad to see you're still with us my friend.:smile2:

10. peewee williams

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I am back in busness with my pm's.Paul came to my rescue.Thanks.Love you brother.peewee

11. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I am so Humbled by you.So blessed to have met through this fantastic organization call the BOC. Please continue to be like a Timex Watch.It use to have a commercial years ago advertizeing it " Timeex it takes a lickin,and keeps on tickin". You are a rare and beautiful human being! We need ya Pee Wee the BOC needs Ya! We all love ya! Much more than you will ever realize!
    :sweet_kiss:

12. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Peewee we love you to, happy New Year to you and yours.!!!

13. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Tried twice this morning to send you a PM. Glad to hear your back on track once again.
    PK (Pat) has said just about everything I was gonna say.So I'll just second the thoughts. You take care of yourself ,do what Mrs Wanda says so you'll stick around with us for a long time yet.We all Love You Man .GOD BLESS !!

14. peewee williams

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Are you sure you are going to the right place or banging on the door long enough for me to get there if my wife has stepped out to the store?The google map was and is wrong.I am the only house on the corner of Harry Hagan and Ennis.A white cinder block house with green trim.The Google map has Owens and Ennis criss crossed.Each is in the others place.I am the only house with 7 boats in the back yard and 1 in the front under the Magnolia tree.I have 2 portable white buildings under the pinetrees just in the back yard.903 is on the mailbox.If you don;t hear a Moluccan Cockatoo hollering for "Wanda"and 2 Chihuahuas trying to eat you through the door,you are at the wrong house.The house you most likely have been going to speaks Spanish.Did you by any chance look like immigration?They are very good neighbors.My phone is (912)653-4726.My wifes present emergency phone # is (912)655-3810.E-mail is apw@g-net.net. ::address is 903 Harry Hagan Road,Pembroke,Georgia 31321 .I would not miss you for the world.The Pembroke Police Chief and his father is a neighbor and know where I live.I am under the P's in the phone book as my last name is Price-Williams.

15. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Peewee, Hope you have a great New Year, God Bess you.

16. peewee williams

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Thanks.We made it again.So many that we knew didn;t.There are fewer every year.God has and is really blessing me.Thanks.I love you brother.peewee

17. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Happy New Year Peewee and I got to ask a favor of you stick around so I can say it a few more times I like your motto

18. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Pee Wee i understand you brother and poor misguided souls that we are we are all in this ole life togather its good to have folks like you we need em may God continue to bless you this coming year

19. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    a toast to you pewee and to the ones weve lost this past year and the ones we dont want to lose in the coming years , may we all live to see better days

happy new year

20. heavyduty

heavyduty New Member

State:
    Grand Gulf,MS
    You are alright in my book, peewee.

Have a Happy New Year!!