Happy Holidays to all!

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Bigmagic, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Bigmagic

Bigmagic New Member

State:
    Edwards Missouri
    Just wanted to say happy Holidays to all! Special thanks to those of you who I have had the pleasure of spending some time with this year. Another Special thanks to Bill Heckartfor sending me all those great emails(especially that last one) and to Paul Louderback for providing what is the best and most informative fishing site on the net. Thanks to:

Eggman(RIP)
    Beeheck
    GaryF
    Brad K
    FishingBuddy4
    SafetyBass
    Cuz
    DeerHunter01
    DougC
    Itch2Scatch
    Primitivefrn
    Spoonfish
    MrT
    Crispy Critter
    smallriverrat
    Team Whiskers
    Kutter
    Turtle1173(Shane keep reminding me I'll make that tourney yet)

And to all who have contributed to the Missouri thread and my life in any way.

I hope all of you and your loved ones have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! See ya on the water!

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    The same goes to you from our house to yours. Haven't gotten to honor of meeting you yet but hopefully that will change in May at the MO. Garthering. Mean while have a safe and happy Hoilday Season.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 07

3. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you and your family Ron.
    Thank you for all you contribute to us on here, it wouldn't be the same with out you!

4. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    Right back at ya, Ron -- you've been a great help to me and many others here and we all appreciate it.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

5. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and yours Ron!

6. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Thanks a lot Ron!!!

Hope you and yours have a Merry Merrry and a Happy Happy!!!!

7. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Thanks Ron, and Merry Christmas to you and all the other fine folks at this great place. Have to agree with you about this being the most informative and entertaing website about catfishing. Hope to meet and fish with more of you in the coming year!

8. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    The same to you & yours Ron. :big_smile:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

9. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri
    Merry Christmas to you and your family Ron! Merry Christmas to everyone that's been kind enough to put up with my slightly off sense of humor. Let's all remember the reason for the season and take a moment to pray for our troops in harms way, not only for those who have come home safely to their families but especially for those that gave their all to preserve our way of life! Thanks! Bill Heckart

10. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you also Ron...and everyone else!:big_smile: Please have a safe one.