Happy Holidays to all the staff of the BOC!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by copycat, Dec 15, 2006.

1. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Just wanted to wish Paul and all the staff here at the BOC
    Happy Holidays!
    Thanks for the job you guys do and providing a great place to share fishin stories, good conversation and a lot of fun!

Leave a post and let them know!

Thanks!

2. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    To you Tom and all members of the BOC, a very merry and safe holiday season. Thanks to all of you that make the BOC what it is.:big_smile:

3. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Thanks Tom, but it's you guys that make our great online communtiy what it is. And you know what? It's not even close to being all it can be. And we just keep getting better all the time. All the staff does is try to keep it fun and safe for everyone. Thanks to everyone that makes this great place so fun. You have yourself a Merry Christmas and a great New Year Tom and everyone!

4. heavyduty

heavyduty New Member

State:
    Grand Gulf,MS
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Everyone !!!

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Tom many thanks to you. I hope the entire B.O.C. community have the best of Holidays.

6. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Back at you Tom.

7. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :big_smile: I want to take this oppertuinity to wish Paul/Mrs Paul and the rest of the Staff and thier family's a very merry Christmas and Happy new Year.I hope each and every one comes through it Safe and sound.
    Also while I at it I'm wishing each and every member of the BOC and thier family's the best of Holiday Wishes.Be careful Stay Safe.And remember what Christmas is all about.Not the giving and recieving of gifts but the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
    God Bless each and everyone.
    Merry Christmas &Happy New Year 07

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I agree 100%!!! Thanks from me!!! And the same to all members!

9. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Tom,

I'm gonna step down from the politically correct way....:lol: (thanks Larry the Cable guy) and say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the entire staff and their families. May the new year, be better than the best year. Thanks to each of you for ALL you do. Babysittin's a hard job. Sorry, had to throw that in.

That goes for the brothers and sisters, too. :smile2:

Take care.
    Cheryl

10. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I gotta say the same thing to all of the staff and members. The members make it a great community and the staff keeps it great and keeps it from going bad.