Happy Holiday

Discussion in 'LOCAL MICHIGAN TALK' started by Sparky Larson, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Sparky Larson

Sparky Larson New Member

State:
    Marlette Michigan
    Well guys and gals, it's that time of the year that we are all full of joy and happiness. Hoping that Santa brings us all of our new catfish or hunting gear. My wants are pretty simple this year. Just to have both my children home for the holidays safe and sound would be the greatest gift of all.
    I wish all the BOC brothers & sisters from around the world Happy Holiday,Peace on Earth , Good Will To All Mankind.
    A special holiday greeting to all old and new friends from Michigan, that I have met and fished with this past year. All in all it's been a great year.
    Sparky

2. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Sparky and all of you from Michigan,

You all have a safe and happy holiday. I dont care if you're celebrating Christmas like me, or Hannukah, or kwaanzaa, or some druid holiday involving fire, virgins, 7 heads of cabbage, a goat, a rake, and a jar of vasaline... Enjoy it with your family (or your goat, whichever is apropriate).

It has been a good year. I spent more time on a boat than any year before, got more panfish than any year before, more salmon than I will ever get in my life, and definately forged tighter friendships while fishing than I could have expected. It was a safe year too- no falling out of boats, off docks, over piers, out of trucks, or through cielings. Cant complain there either.

Guys, when you live a life whose fortunes are measured in the time and amount of conversation spent with other great men and women, then I surely would measure this year as one of profit that was unimaginable! I thank you for this year- for you who have made me smile, laugh, nail some serious fish, and eat more meat items than 7 men could possibly ever be expected to bring to a picnic.

God Bless... and here is to the successes of 2007, both on the water and in your homes.

:big_smile: :wink:
    -Sal

3. bwanatony

bwanatony New Member

State:
    Grand River Valley, Weste
    Wow, nothing I can add that hasn't been said!

Mark your calendars for May 18, 19,20. Time to hit the St Joe!

See you there!

4. jross1901

jross1901 New Member

State:
    IL
    Happy Holidays form Indiana, fellas.

The may trip sounds like a good one, hopefully itcomes to life.
    until then happy holidays and ya'll have a safe winter.
    -jim(steve):big_smile:

5. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I agree. Happy Holidays to all. And have a Happy New Year.

6. cwi47

cwi47 New Member

State:
    Michigan
    Ditto Sal and All. May the Holidays bring Joy to all of You and Your families. John

7. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my Michigan Brothers, yes Sal, that DOES include you and sparky too!

8. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    Marry Christmas to all and happy new year! May it be a safe one!