HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by readingcatfisher, Oct 31, 2008.

1. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    taking the kids out to trick or treat and let me tell ya they are scary even without masks on ,evil creatures. have fun,be safe thats my tiny little wife in the middle ain't she cute?

Attached Files:

2. jolie

jolie New Member

State:
    PA
    We'll have to say, your wife looks pretty good.. but you kids.umm. you sure must have have interesting genes.:tounge_out::smile2::smile2:.

It would be kind of fun to see some of PA's catfishermen kids all dressed up for occasion. Halloween was kind of a bummer, they made me come into work just after trick and treat - and I'm still here!:sad2:
    Jolie

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    My wife tells me that my daughter had a great time. she is 2.5 years old and this is the first one she could figure out what was going on. Wished I could have been there...................................

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Nice pics Jim! Thanks for sharing! :cool2: I always enjoy Halloween! I really like all the sci-fi and monster type movies and shows that are on TV at this time of year!

5. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 Well-Known Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    Here were my 3 lastnight

Attached Files:

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Nice pics Ken! You have a nice looking family! :cool2: How the heck do you find time to fish? :smile2:

7. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun

8. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    nice looking family Ken !!!

9. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    sorry scott I messed up your post to Ken morning meds have me a little foggy sorry again