Happy Halloween

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Oct 31, 2007.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hello, my name is Jacie, the daughter of catfishrollo...and as you can tell im the catfish skunk!!!! i get tired of him fishing all the time...so i try to make his fishing bad!! my question to all you nice people is...when was the last time you got skunked on your outing??? ......lil rollo:smile2:

Attached Files:

2. pinpunch

pinpunch New Member

State:
    ohio
    :big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:More times than not! I ate more of my bait this year than the fish did. That is a truthful fish story, if you want to here one. I guess next year I will spend more time on the water catching bait than in the grocery store buying it. That is a very good looking little sunk.:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

3. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    Jacie, I get skunked all the time. Catfishrollo sure is a lucky dad to have a catfish skunk as cute and welcome as you are.

Shoot, the next time I get skunked I hope you and your dad are in the boat with me!

T.
    _

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    :003: thankyou!! i get my good looks from dad of course!:smile2: dad says, ladie sisters feel free to chime in on that one!!!lol...lil rollo

5. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    thats one for the photo book!!!
    todd and i was skunked last week!!
    i tried to get me a catfish costom off of ebay .
    she drew the line there.
    KIDS ARE GREAT !!!
    spookie dreams to all!!!

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i guess i have to let dad have the computer back now...so i will have to let the avatar go back to him!!!! it was fun meeting... lil rollo

7. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Hi Jacie your a cute lil skunk maybe you should let daddy know how you feel about him going fishing to much lol By dropping a lil stink bomb of your own is his halloween bucket lol:eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

8. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Awww, how cute you are Jacie! No doubt at all that you get your skunkiness from your dad (chiming in :big_smile:). Better get some OTHER advice on catfishin', and Nascar also for that matter. Happy Halloween to you too sweetie heart!

9. lebeaux

lebeaux New Member

State:
    ohio
    I got skunked only yesterday. Went after channel cats, of all things, found a ton of fish in deeper water and couldn't get a single bite:sad2: Guess they don't eat shad or shrimp anymore:confused2:

10. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    very cute little one

11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    LILLROLLO JUST GO FISHIN WITH DADDY AND KICK HIS BUTT, HANG HIS HEAD LOW AND THEN MAYBE HE WILL UNDERSTAND YOUR A MINI MIGHTY FORCE TO BE RECOND WITH.STAND UP AND BE COUNTED.............................(great kid ya have there dad:wink:....BLESSING AINT THEY?):big_smile_2:

12. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    One day Rollo, that little girl will out fish you. I just hope I'm the guy driving the boat LOL.

13. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    skip, im sure what your saying.!!!! she has been taught the same as me!!! :big_smile: rollo