Happy Fathers Day

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Cuz, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Just like to take some time and wish all you "Catfish Dads" the very best on this special day. Perhaps we could all share a neat story from years past fishing with our dads, or fishing with our own children. I am very fortunate in that I still get to fish alot with my father. We just got back from a big gathering at Ky. Lake where we had a great time. It was several of my dads high school buddies, and all there male children (which are my age). My dad sent an email to everyone the other day explaining the memories he had from the trip and they are 1. Watching the Drag Boat Races 2. The sight seeing in Little Haiti (its a party cove, with dozens and dozens of scantilly clad party goers) 3. Witnessing all three (including me) of his grown male children finding a way to get drunk in a dry county. LOL. Hey, the fish werent biting. We sure didnt catch much, but we managed to have a great time for 4 days of rough camping at Ky. Lake. Please feel free to share any stories you might have. Enjoy your fathers day, and God Bless. Cuz

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Great story, only my 2nd year being a father. Every year I share with Madison is a blessing, even without a story. Happy fathers day everyone.

3. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Happy Fathers Day to you all to it is great being a father this is my first so im new lol. 5 months of good times though

4. elalr

elalr New Member

State:
    warsaw missouri
    happy fathers day to all. this is my 6th fathers day. every year it gets better. now my son ashton actually likes to go. he can never wait until i get home to take him. its the best time of my life.

5. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Happy Fathers Day to you "New Dads". I'm sure you will have some great stories as your kids grow. I have two little ones myself, ages 7 and 3, and I wouldnt trade my time with them for anything. Keep the great stories coming.

6. Blue Bruiser

Blue Bruiser New Member

State:
    St Louis, Missouri
    I too want to wish everyone a Happy Fathers Day. My lil girl is a year and a half, so not many stories yet but Im sure she'll be kickin my but at the cats in the years to come. Hey CUZ get ahold of me. I have been trying to reach you for quite some time.