Happy fathers day to all

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by joe0580, Jun 18, 2006.

1. joe0580

joe0580 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    hey guys have not been on much but would like to wish a happy fathers dad to all those days out there and hope this day brings you a little happiness in some small way. some people think that being a dad is easy but we give up a lot sometimes to make sure our children have what they need and deserve. every dad wants there kids life to be better than what theirs was when they grew up. so i am saying thanks to all of you that do that eacha dn every day.

2. Kittyhunter

Kittyhunter New Member

State:
    Princeton, NC
    Well said, except for that whole "happy fathers dad to all the days out there" part. LOL Sorry Joe, that was funny.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO, Happy Fathers day brother. Hope ya had a great one.

Man, this is the most threads on a Holiday well wishing I have ever seen. I think I have posted to 10 Happy Father Day threads. Very nice to see the love from the brotherhood.

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Joe, don't feel bad. I keep a list of that type "faux pas". I think it's up to around 25 entries now. You are not alone! Happy Father's Dad to all the Days out there!!!:lol:

5. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Happy fathers day to everybody, and thanks...:haha:

6. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    God bless you Joe,if they didn't like you they wouldn't pick at you..Hope you had a wonderful day...