Happy Father's Day----early

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by GETHOOKED, Jun 14, 2007.

1. GETHOOKED

GETHOOKED New Member

State:
    Arizona, Scott
    Just wanted to wish all you Father' a very happy father's day. I have two kids, one mine, the other just adopted 1 month ago or so. And children have really changed my life. Never can you understand the love and patience needed to bring up a child in todays world. IT takes a lot of time and love, and everyone who has a child understands. So to all of you who sacrifice yourself for the greatness of your child, bless you today, and the rest of your lives. Hope you my find a new "outfit " under the ol' father's day tree this weekend. OR hopefully like my, the warden will let you escape for some personal time on the water to reflect about your life and your children. Hope it is interupted continuously with the sound of the clicker!!!!! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, from one day to the next!!:big_smile:

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks alot man, I hope all fathers have a great day.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks for the thoughts. I to wish all the farthers a Happy Fathers Day.:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

4. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Going to take My Dad fishing this weekend on fathers day. And Thank You for wishing Me happy Fathers Day.

5. dewboy24us

dewboy24us New Member

State:
    Missouri
    me and my dad never got to fish together till after he retired. we fished as often as we could while he could. he passed away last year and fishing is different with out him. my son still goes with me as well as a couple other kids i got started in fishing.
    remember to celebrate not only the day, but the men that make it special.

6. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Happy fathers day back at ya all!!

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    THANX! However I celebrate "MUTHAS DAY" LOL!

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thanks Matthew, and the same to you as well as all the rest of the fathers,DADs here from me too.

9. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Happy Father's Day to all the BOC Dads :lol: ...
    and to Big George, too :roll_eyes:
    Hope y'all have a great weekend filled with all your favorite stuff 'n such :cool2:

10. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Thank you & to all the other fathers here @ the BOC, Happy fathers day! Im looking forward to my first fathers day this weekend.

11. channelman

channelman New Member

State:
    Linn Kansas
    Thank you, and Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers out there. I hope to get a good avatar pic this weekend.

12. BAMA_CAT

BAMA_CAT New Member

State:
    Boaz,ALABAMA
    THANK YOU ALL!! And Happy fathers day to ALL MY BOC BROTHERS!!

Matt, man i feel you bro!! i have one that i adopted 7yrs ago and the other Zac came through yesterday!! WE ARE ALL ALEXANDERS NOW !!!WOOOOO HOOOOOOO. MAN I LOVE MY BOYZ!!!!

13. theflyfisher

theflyfisher New Member

State:
    CT
    Happy Fathers Day to all! I'm hopin' my little 4 year old girl takes on to fishing soon!