Happy Day

Discussion in 'Carolina Catfish Club' started by jerry9497, May 6, 2008.

1. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    after 4 years of working the worst shift I have ever known,(2nd) I have goton a dayshift bid and will be joining the real world soon. I look forward to seeing everybody at the meetings, hooking up my boat during daylight and going to bed at a decent hour (unless fishing). good bye curel world!!

2. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    "Free at last, free at last!!"

We look forward to seeing you at the meetings, and hopefully you will be able to make the Tomahawk seminar on the 14th.

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I'm happy for ya. If your second shift is the 4 to 12 gig I gotta dissagree with ya. LOL! Been workin it for years and I luv it. Ya may find that ya don't like the "REAL WORLD" LOL!

4. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    I was on dayshift for 15 years until I transfered here, got stuck on second 4-12. I have kids I cant see and most friends work dayshift and wife works 3rd shift midnight til 8am.

I plan on being there the 14th if they make the move by then, you know how big companies are, They dont get in a hurry. I bid on dayshift a month ago, just now posted who got it.
    Id like to here Tomahawks seminar he does catch big fish, besides if he dont improve his sence of humor we may have to pull them Leonard boys off him :smile2:

5. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    "...we may have to pull them Leonard boys off him..."

Heck, them Leonard boys are laughing all the way to the dang bank!! I think their sense of humor is pretty good, especially since they are laughing at everyone after kicking some tail on Badin.