Happy Birthday, YESTERDAY, Jim.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Cheryl, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Now you went and told on yourself. So tell us what you did for the day! Did any women call you a "nice" pig? :lol:

Well you opened yourself up for this question. I haven't looked at your profile, so I will ask how young were you yesterday? Remember in another year, you will think of it as young. :tounge_out:

Seriously, hope you had a great day and the women did not poke you with a stick, too bad.

Happy belated birthday!
    Cheryl

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours from TN to NC. :smile2:

Pics below:

#1. Stay away from too much of it, but it is needed for a BM.

#2. If you don't stay away from it, you will be this kind of pig. :wink:

#3. Hope you find yours one day. Anyone with your sense of humor, deserves to be happy. :tounge_out: :eek:oooh: :crazy: :big_smile: :cool2: :009: :009: :009:

2. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Sounds like you don put your foot in your mouth:after_boom: :go:

3. heavyduty

heavyduty New Member

State:
    Grand Gulf,MS
  4. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Thanks Cheryl you are to kind as usual.I, like my female counterparts, refuse to divulge my actual age but I will say that I am now old enough to become part of the Social Security problem and not a solution.:smile2: :tounge_out: :big_smile:Its not that I don't know my age unlike most females that have lied about it so much they truly don't know anymore.(Plausable Deniabilty) I just can't admit that it has happened to me.As a famous philosopher once said;"Old age is mother natures way of making you want to die":big_smile: :eek:oooh: :smile2: Happy birthday to all the DEC babies that never actually got to have birthday presents ,just opened a Xmas gift early!!!!!:wink: :eek:oooh: :roll_eyes:

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Well Happy Late Birthday Jim!!!
    At first I couldn't figure out what or who she was talking about, LOL!!! Didn't figure it out till you posted!!!

6. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Happy Birthday to ya buddy!
    Don't do any thing I wouldn't enjoy.....:embarassed: :009: :009: :009:

7. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    A Big Ol Happy Birthday from Iowa Jim. J.D.

8. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    JW,

Don't you speak "flowerchildese" ????? How in the world did you get to be Jan. 2007 BPOTM, without that knowledge? :lol:

9. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN

WOOO HOOOO! SS party time! Hope it was a great birthday for you and the present you unwrapped was worthy. :lol: :tounge_out: :eek:oooh: