Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Happy birthday to me

1K views 21 replies 21 participants last post by  Hope 
#1 ·
Today is my birthday i need some good ideas of what to ask for in the 100.00 range

#3 ·
Well first off---HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! second as far as what to get for $100

-Rod/Real combo
-Bass pro shops CatMaxx rod 7" Heavy.(great Rod!!!!) with a Abu
Real 5000 or 6000 series. The rod is like $20 (best buy ever!!-the
pole and real will put you right at the $100 maybe a little more)

#5 ·
OR---------------the only thing that puts you in contact with the fish --is your line, your hook and your Knot!!!

so I would say a new spool of Berkly Big game #50, a new spool of Power pro braid #80, and a new box or 7/0 gamagatsu octopus circle hooks, and a box of eagle claw king kahle 8/0 kahle hooks. Learn to tie the best palamar and improved cinch knots. and then just smile when you go fishing because you are now equiped with the right gear to catch ANYTING that swims. set the drag right, and engage the clicker-------have fun--happy birthday!!

#17 ·
Happy birthday to my great friend and BOC brother Tom! TDawg, you mean ole thing, you stole my thunder!!! So.....how 'bout this Tom? You send ME the $100 and I'll send you a special recording of me singin' "Happy Birthday" just like Marilyn Monroe did for John Kennedy :big_smile:. I draw the line at calling you Mr.President though. Just kiddin' buddy, get yourself something that you'll really enjoy, the folks have already made some good suggestions. I hope your birthday's been a GREAT one so far, and that whatever you wish for comes true :smile2:.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.