The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Happy 35th Birthday Vanessa. I hope you have a good one sis. Tdawgnok aka Tony make sure she does. :big_smile:

·
Gathering Monitor (Instigator)
3,288 Posts
Well Happy 35th Birthday Vanessa. I hope you have a good one sis. Tdawgnok aka Tony make sure she does. :big_smile:
Don't you worry, I'm doin everything I can to make sure that she does.

Happy Birthday Baby!!!!!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Happy B-day Vanessa!!!! Hope it all goes well and you have a wonderful day. Sit back , kick up your feet, and tell Tony to get busy around that house. Your taking the day off!!!!:wink:

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Happy Birthday Venessa

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Happy Birthday girl. Make Tony get that apron on.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Happy Birthday Vanessa!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!:big_smile::009::009::009::009:

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Happy birthday, young lady. Hope your day is special! :big_smile:

·
Banned
3,474 Posts
happy birthday :009::009::009::009:

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
OH MY GOD!!!!!! ITs the big one Elizabeth, I'm coming baby!!!!!Say it isnt so:crazy::roll_eyes:Where are my heart pills,I'm fading fast.A WOMAN actually told another womans REAL age.Jeepers it must be the Lunar Eclipse!!!:big_smile:Where is my will,got to call the kids ,not much time left because the world is ending tonight.Thats it IT isnt just an eclipse it is the END.WOW wont get to fish Santee again at full pool.Darn!!!!!!In any case YOUNG lady, Tony is one of my favorite folks on here and a damn good man ,so you already got your present!:big_smile::wink:I havent the foggiest idea how you are going to live over the fact that all the members of the BOC know your actual age,something that no woman in history has ever admitted to!!:roll_eyes::crazy::big_smile:

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Happy Birthday Vanessa. May this be the best one yet.:009::009::009::009:

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Happy Happy Birthday girl.Tell Tony you want to go out and eat and you don'tmean White Castle either.:roll_eyes: Enjoy your day you deserve it.

·
Banned
10,798 Posts
hope you have a real goodun,Vanessa.:big_smile:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts