HAPPY 4TH

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Jollymon, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    I would like to take a minute to wish everyone in the B.O.C. an visitors to the the B.O.C. a happy an SAFE 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND .

Take time this weekend to enjoy ,your family an friends ,but STAY SAFE,weather boating ,fishing ,drinking ,eating ,playing with fireworks ,or what ever you are doing STAY SAFE ,don,t want to hear we lost any family members ,to the fun. We all know this is a very bizzey weekend on the roads an the water take a little extra time an be safe out there.

I''AM keeping my boat at the house this weekend i went down to the ramp at Wrightsville Beach last nite about 8 pm ,it was a zoo then ,i can not imagine what it will be like today an this weekend ,

YALL ENJOY THE 4TH ,KEEP IT SAFE ,so we can post on here next week:cool2:

2. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    like ya said dump hope everyone stays safe this weekend i do think the rivers /lakes will be crowded i was planning on some fishing but forgot its the 4th so i may not go i cant stand crowds in my old age lol

3. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hope everyone has a great and memorable day. Too many hot dogs on the water for fishing but the back yard BBQ should ease the pain:smile2::smile2: Stay safe and enjoy!!!

4. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Larry has the right idea,,,, good food and friends,,

Happy 4th of July Everyone

5. buckethead

buckethead New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Hey,

yea, I ant gettin out there with that Circus, good way to get your butt run over ((LOL))) I do want to go down to the boat ramp and watch all of the drunks trying to load thier boats, some time they sink them right at the ramp, ((LOL)) water mellons floating and beer coolers, and he is shouting at his wife like it is her fault ((LOL))) man it is a Hoot !!!!!:big_smile:

have a good one !!!!!

cliff

6. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    Thanks Larry, I hope you and your family have a safe and happy 4th of July.

Happy 4th of July to Everyone... ....

If at any time this weekend you find that the birds are upside down, you're drunk and on the ground.....:crazy:

7. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sounds like I gotta find me a good boat ramp! lol:smile2:

8. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERY ONE BE SAFE.

9. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    HERE IT'S THE RAMP AT WRIGHTSVILLE BEACH ,you really want to see something funny let a thunder storm come up about 3 or 4 in the afternoon :wink::smile2:

10. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Same to you,Dickie. Everyone enjoy and please stay safe.