happy 4th of july

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by rrssmith, Jul 3, 2009.

1. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    To all my CA brothers and to the rest of BOC have a happy 4th of july:009::009:

2. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Well thanks Ray... the same to you and the other BOC California boys.. and the whole board as well.....

It was nice talking (PM) to you today.. putting an Isabella trip together in a couple of weeks (or so).....

Happy Independence day...... you Americans....:wink:

3. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :009: "Happy 4th of July to the California Boys & to all of my B.O.C. Brothers & Sisters"
    :wink:

4. low desert jonathan

low desert jonathan New Member

State:
    California
    Happy 4th of July to all the BOC members from California to New York, Low Dsrt Jonathan:smile2:

5. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Thanks Ray and all my BOC brothers. Have a safe one:wink:

6. plumbertom1

plumbertom1 Well-Known Member

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    Hooray, hooray... this great day!!
    :big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

7. low desert jonathan

low desert jonathan New Member

State:
    California
    Hey Bulldog What happened to the SCCA website I couldn't get it up on my computer today? Hope you filled that lost stringer :smile2: Happy fourth of July. Low Dsrt Jon:wink: PS I've never been to Irvine I live down in Cathedral City I'd love to make the drive up If I was sure it would be worth it, think you might have some room for a half crippled middle aged diabetic in your boat?

8. shanelures

shanelures New Member

State:
    ohio
    you too, be safe and watch out for all the drunks!!

9. KnotGillty

KnotGillty New Member

State:
    Northern Califo
    Whew, we had a block party in front of my house on the 4th. Kids had a killer time with the fireworks until about 11pm. Adults had a killer time after that. Party lasted until 5am. I'm getting too old to easily recouperate from that kind of fun.:big_smile:

10. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Good to see ya made it through the night... Keeps ya in shape for the "overnighters" on the water....

Haven't gotten back to you on clear lake.. Aug? just need to get a couple more weeks down the line, and I'll see things clearer:eek:oooh:

We had a block party too... (short block with park both sides of it) we were warned on the fie pit.. but the fire works were the greatest.. at the end of the block is a great view of the harbor fireworks...

Can't hag with the youngens anymore.. 1 pm was the latest for me..

11. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    A little late, but Happy 4th to everyone. Didn't even do the firework thing this year. Me, Fred and a bunch of friends went up to Lake Wishon and camped out for a couple days. We had a blast as well as the kids. I will probably post a couple of pics of the lake later this evening.

12. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Big Sean - It's always "Better Late then Never Buddy"!
    :wink:
    Glad to hear that you guys had a good time out there. :big_smile:
    :0a23: