Happy 4th of July to all BOC Members! :)

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishjohn, Jul 3, 2007.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Just wanted to say Happy 4th to all of you and hope its a safe enjoyable one. :cool2::wink::big_smile:
    What is everybody's plans?
    I've been helping my Cuz sell a bunch and were gonna go to his Mother-In-Law's for a big cookout and let off about $3-4000 worth of BIG fireworks!!!:smile2:
    I've still got a few hundred dollars worth to sell so I can have a better 4th...:wink:

Hope its the best one ever for you all!!!!! :big_smile::wink::big_smile:

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I also wanted to say Happy 4th,God Bless & Thank You to our men and women in uniform for everything they have done and continue to do for us and the good ol' USA!!! :wink::cool2::big_smile:

3. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    John and all the brothers and sisters here,

Happy 4th to y'all. Be safe, but have fun.

Glad to see you are feeling better, John.

Thanks to all the soldiers who keep us safe!

Cheryl

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Be safe Brothers and Sisters,enjoy the day,and the night watching the sky explode in brilliant colors.Thank you goes out to our entire Military force and their families for everything they're doing to protect us,the Land of the free and the Home of the Brave!!:big_smile::smile2::cool2::wink:

5. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Amen and thanks, John!

We spent our fireworks fund travelin up north, but maybe there's usually a pretty good show over the river and it'll be good to enjoy some picnic-type food and fun :smile2:
    Hope everyone has a great 4th!

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thank You all! I'm excited to be doing better. I know i'm not fixed but the pain meds are helping me out!!! :wink: :big_smile: :crazy: :smile2:

Knock on wood...This(so far) is my best day in Several months!!! I just hope it lasts! If not,it'll be worth it just feeling this good the past 6 hours!!! :big_smile:

Just wish I had a way,,,I'd go fishing if I didn't have to stay home and sell fireworks...:smile2:

7. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Did someone say fireworks?:smile2:Here's some to watch. Happy 4th!!!

[youtubevid]DzT4JxaNXlI[/youtubevid]

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thats awesome!!! I'll owe you REPs for that!!! :smile2:

9. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    wish I had that kind of money for fireworks....thats enough to buy an old used car...but we would get in trouble here if we set all those fireworks off.

i might spend $9 on fireworks this year:sad2: but its better than nothing at all. I probably will go on July 5th when they all are super cheap.

10. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    same ole same ole here....:big_smile:
    i will have 30 or so folks over saturday for hamburgers, hotdogs, and fireworks.

friends, family, and icky in-laws...all are welcome for this one:smile2:

one thing i am changing, fewer fireworks. in the past couple of years i have spent 2 to 3 hours setting them off...this year there are fewer and bigger items. i have 18 pieces..that will allow me to spend more time with my guests and it will be more fun than work.:wink:

11. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    Hey John, You have a great fourth and I am glad you are getting some relief.

12. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    hAVING A COOKOUT FOR THIRTY FOLKS AND HOMEMADE ICECREAM AND LOTS OF FUN. i LOVE THE 4TH JULY. GOD BLESS THE USA.

13. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I agree! Sheila is gonna whip up a batch of homade icecream tomorrow, and I can't wait! It's been years since I've had any despite the fact that I have an electric churn collecting dust. It's scrumdillyicious!

14. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just watched the kids and neighbors set off fireworks. It was pretty good, especially when a big on fell over at the neighbors and there was all kinds of things bouncing off their house!:eek:oooh: Glad we live a block away.

At the fireworks stand they gave us 3-D glasses to watch em through. That is COOL!:cool2: It's like watching rainbows explode!

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I watched a bunch of good stuff close to my house. I could tell that it was stuff my Cuz had because my house shook! :smile2:
    Thay let off all kinds of cool stuff!
    I'll have to check into the 3-D glasses...May be cool...:eek:oooh::tounge_out::confused2::cool2::smile2:

16. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Well - I have to go in to work tomorrow :angry:

But after that I will get together with some family members.

So everyone out there have a good time for me until I get off of the job - Thanks.
    :wink:

"Everyone out there have a good one", :smile2:
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & "Deltalover"

17. dewboy24us

dewboy24us New Member

State:
    Missouri
    i have to work most of tomorrow, which is a good thing. i won't have to sit through the inlaw talk, i should show up right around the dinner bell ....lol.

may our entire family here and abroad have a happy and "safe" holiday.

18. bwillaub

bwillaub New Member

State:
    missouri
    Happy 4th of July to all you brothers and sisters. Hope you have a happy and safe holiday. Unfortunately I shall be working as I do most holidays. The term "essential personell" is starting to really tick me off!

19. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    hope all has a good and safe one. Give thanks for this day
    I'm going to cook ( BBQ ) have a cold one, maybe pop a few fireworks, all in the comfort of my home.
    i just wish the rain would slow down some. LOL.

Have fun