Happy 17th Birthday, fishinbuds_co_chris

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by cattinfever999, Oct 2, 2007.

1. cattinfever999

cattinfever999 New Member

State:
    KY
    Today is Christina's(one half of fishinbuds_co_chris) 17th birthday. Vernon (vlparrish) and I have the honor of raising a beautiful, smart and strong young lady. She gets good grades and takes mostly college prep courses. She is a manager/trainer for our high school football team. She has a heart of gold, but keeps those boys in line.(She's a red head:wink:) It's been a while since she was on the BOC, but vernon and I keep her up to date on everyone.
    Chris, if you read this, I want you to know how much we love you. It's been a rough year, but I wouldn't change a thing. Life's made us stronger and closer. Thank you for being the young LADY that you are. I love you. Mom

Here's some pics of my "baby girl"

Attached Files:

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    :009:Happy Birthday to her. You have a pretty daughter.

3. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Happy 17th Birthday:009:, I hope your day is a special day.

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Happy birthday,Hope you have a bigole goodun.

5. fishinbuds_co_chris

fishinbuds_co_chris New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thanks everyone. Maybe one day, I'll get Vern off chat long enough to get on myself. :smile2: All my friends say that the best part of being 17 is getting to see R movies in the theaters. :roll_eyes:

6. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    Christina, Happy 17th. Just one more year closer to you getting old. Just kidding. Thanks for being such a great daughter. Vern

7. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Happy birthday, Christina! Didn't know Vern had a red-headed child... must be why he likes me so much...lol

-Red