Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering who is the happiest member? What I mean is who posts LOL the most times. I cant figure out or my computer wont let me make a poll about this. Maybe there is a SQL feature that the mods can research. :wink:

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
I'm a "HAPPY" guy. I simply go by a few simple rules.

1) Don't pee down my neck and tell me its rainin.

2) If it looks like crap and smells like crap.........ITS CRAP!

3) If ya ask me a question be ready for an answer that may not always be what ya wanted.

4)Don't be affraid to say whats on your mind. Most people are thinkin it anyway

:cool2::big_smile::smile2::roll_eyes::big_smile::smile2::eek:oooh::big_smile:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Thats got to be Tanya, aka Catgirl! She always appears to upbeat and happy. Darned if I can figure out her secret, wanted to try it on the wife.

i agree, she always seams to be bubbly in her posts, thx for that tanya!

·
Banned
6,594 Posts
Ya know George, some people think they are happy and want people to believe that, some people, very few, are happy and want people to believe that, some people believe that all people should be happy, and some people just don't give a rat's rear end what other people think. George, I think these are the happiest people in the world.

Ya wanna have lunch. I'll buy. I am happy.

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Ya know George, some people think they are happy and want people to believe that, some people, very few, are happy and want people to believe that, some people believe that all people should be happy, and some people just don't give a rat's rear end what other people think.

Ya wanna have lunch. I'll buy. I am happy.
Not sure how a rat's rear end came into this, but the cat left a big one on the back porch once. That tail must've been eight inches long. Guess her tastebuds weren't up for eatin' the back half of him :big_smile:. THAT didn't make me happy :wink:.

Those dead rats (or whatever they were) with the cartoon mouths that used to advertise for Quizno's Subs didn't make me happy either. :confused2:

I'm up for lunch with you and George though. However, I'm buying......and I don't give a mouse's be-hind what you think about that. :tounge_out:

·
Registered
857 Posts
First of all, I agree. Lets vote Tanya in for Happiest BOC member. She has brought a lot of smiles to THIS face.

Now... gotta share at the risk of taking this one off track.

I aspire to be as knowledgable and skilled as George. But, for the life of me, I can't imagine peein' down his neck; much less trying to convince him it was raining then.
The mental image was not pretty.
If I gotta empty the peecan, he just better slow down or put up his umbrella!:smile2:

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Tanya came to mind immediately, for the happiest.

Now let's not get into WHO makes us have the most vivid images, whether images are posted or not. It has to be BG. The couch picture is forever emblazoned on my mental imagery. :eek:oooh:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Those dead rats (or whatever they were) with the cartoon mouths that used to advertise for Quizno's Subs didn't make me happy either.

lol thats funny tanya, i call that place the dead rat place to this day. worst idea for a comercial ever.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Tanya came to mind immediately, for the happiest.

Now let's not get into WHO makes us have the most vivid images, whether images are posted or not. It has to be BG. The couch picture is forever emblazoned on my mental imagery. :eek:oooh:

you in theropy over that too!!!!!!!!! lmao

·
Registered
882 Posts
My vote would have to be for Tanya. Les would be a very close second but she hand out to many butt whoopins in chat......

Just joshin ya Les it would be a tie (Have to say that so I dont get a virtual buttkickin in chat tonite :wink: )

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.