Halo 3 Fans

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by john catfish young, Feb 29, 2008.

1. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I was just curious. Has anyone played the new Halo 3 game yet? My son and I have mastered Halo1...Halo 2.....And Halo 3.....By the way many people think that the master chief dies in Halo 3. But if you watch through the credits and after you will see that the Master Chief is still very much alive. You can only see this if you beat the game in Legendary!!!!!:cool2:

2. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    when it came out we were at the midnight release, my son has master the game in a short while that tends to happen when you play it for a week 24/7, There is spost to be a movie comming out this year you tube has some cool trailers, www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNvnHAt2GoQ

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ive beat 1 and 2. i dont have 360 yet. ever see the halo on you tube? has something to do with taliban but ill let you do the math,lol.

4. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Beat it on legandary, got all the skulls, and have all the achevments cept one. My wife hates the game since I live in the basement at night:crazy:. Online nightly if you want to play. send a friend request to CRETEUS.

5. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    thats not true, it shows if you beat it on easy through legendary. i know this cuz i started playin easy then worked my way up to legendary once i knew the best ways to complete each map. its a great game but halo1 still rules

6. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    If you beat it on legandary it has a different ending. On easy it just shows him going to sleep in the tube. On legandary it shows them drifting to a populated planet letting you know that there may be a halo 4

7. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    really?? hmm thats wierd it didnt show that part on mine.. i well ill have to go beat the last level later to see it

8. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Some guy recorded it on you tube. I didn't belive it either but its true. I watched it on you tube then played the last level and there it was. You don't have to play the whole level. Just load it from rally point two and play it, sit through the long credits and you will see.