Halloween

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by r ward, Oct 30, 2007.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I know that you will read this and say duuuh everyone knows that but if I can wake one person up to the facts all the rest can laugh
    If you want your kids to trick or treat take them or make sure if they are over twelve or so then they are with a big group who mostly can be trusted and then know where they are and check up on them
    check all candy
    Remember it only takes a few seconds for something bad to happen don't live your life regretting this Halloween
    Yes it is fun and let it be that way for your kids just watch around you and them PLEASE

2. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Thank you...fer those of us who have little ones.It has changed so much from when I was a wee lad.Alot of predators out there ..................BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    To many weirdo's and perverted people out there. Got a Child Molester right here in my small town. He is one of a handful the rest are on the sex offendrers list. The previous one just lost all his kids,whom use to go to school with my kids. He was one of the news casters on our local tv news. Of course when they found out what his hobby was he lost his job. So thank you very much Brother Ward for a truly timely reminder.'

4. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Thanks Richard. point well taken!

5. billNpam

billNpam Active Member

State:
    Alabama
    If you are from a big town I would suggest that you go to the Mall. Thats what Pam and I do with our grandson and its warm, lots of candy and some stores give discount cards to parents. Best place to go in my opinion.

6. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Yes Bill you are so right the Mall is good I hope all are home safe now or will be soon and remember if there is to much candy I will send you my address to help you out LOL