Halloween

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Oct 29, 2006.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Just wondering what is everyone doing for Halloween? Party ,trick or treat or just stay at home.
    MyselfI'm staying at home and watch the iDIOT BOX and most likely be right here on the BOC SITE.No kids at home anymore so don't care that much for Halloween. if we have any trick or treaters at our door it would have to be either Deer or Squirrals.No kids around. Hope everyone has a safe one. Check the kids candy.

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Ma bought candy just in case.. neighbor across the street will bring her grandkids and that will be it...:cool2:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Those who want to learn listen; those who know it all interrupt.

3. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Well I got that day off from work. So we will take the kids out trick or treating.

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I am going to try to scare the kids that come to the house. As usual for me.

5. dademoss

dademoss New Member

State:
    Ohio
    John, I'll be right there with you, watching some show and tv and reading the BOC!

6. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Just staying home here too, John... with the deer and squirrels and foxes and chickens :lol: If we had neighborhood kids, I'd pass out goodies, but we're in the boonies!
    Hope everyone stays safe.

7. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Gonna do a party for the kids like we do every year. They get back from trick or treating I inspect the candy, throw out the bad stuff and then we do games and such.

8. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    My two older kids are too old for thrick-or-treating and my baby is at that age where she scares easily, so we aint going out.

I got some candy and I'll dress up and freak out peoples kids that come knocking:lol:

9. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Probably just hang out at home and tinker on the internet. Didn't buy any candy so I'll have to make sure my porchlight is off this year. Sorry kiddies jay aint playin that this year!)

10. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    me and my girlfriend are carving pumpkins and then hading candy out to the kids. then i work. haha. lovely night.

11. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Ni kids around so we will have a typical quiet evening at home.

12. Ardiva

Ardiva New Member

State:
    Kenai, AK
    Gene and I have an invite to a dinner at our clubhouse tomorrow night. It will be Gene's day off from AutoZone as well...so we will see. I *would* like to have a night off of cooking anyway. lol

13. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    It will be just another night here. There is no kids in our neighborhood. Sure different than when when we lived in TX. I've seen over a hundred come to our house. We lived across the street from a grade school. I got a kick out of it back then.

14. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    i'll be takeing the little guy out to a couple streets in the neighborhood and wife will be home handing out candy LOL sounds like a vicious circle !

good thing about this year my boy just got braces and cant eat much candy AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

looks like i get more for me this year :big_smile: :big_smile: :lol:

hope he dont see this :crazy: :tounge_out:

15. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    my little ones are 6 and 5 year old's, and are ready. it's alot of fun taking them, but not looking forward to the next several days of them eating candy and bouncing off the wall's, lol.

16. cattinfever999

cattinfever999 New Member

State:
    KY
    Vern(vlparrish) and I have a 16year old and an 11 year old. We all dress up EVERY year and trick or treat. Yep, the adults are candy beggars too:big_smile: . Our kids dressed up this morning for school. I think I'll be a bunny this year. Don't know about Vern. We've got so many costumes and masks.

Here's some pics of the kids this morning. The big guy is our daughter's boyfriend. Excuse the mess in the background--they tore the place up getting ready.

Attached Files:

17. Myname

Myname New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Working tonight; will do my best NOT to frighten any patients - not easy when you have a face like mine!:smile2:

Have a nice day.

18. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    Celabrating My Birthday...taking My Kids Out