Halloween Jokes and Pranksters

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by rebelzgrl76, Oct 20, 2006.

1. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Its that time of year when you least expect it and...your yard has been rolled or tee-peed, in the south we call it it Rolling. Or someone has deemed it necessary to make the butt of every joke..Tea...you make it easy!

So tell us, in all your years growing up, what practical jokes have you witnessed.

I'll go first, for as long as my husband could remember his Grandma always played jokes on people and dressed up for Halloween. She had alot of grandchildren and prolly just as many great-grandchilren. It was always the thing to take the kids to Grandmas and get candy, well...this went from generation to generation. When my husband was about 15 or so they had a scarecrow on the front porch in the swing. His older sister kept hearing something and she kept looking out of the window, of course never seeing anything. Everytime she looked out in the darkness all she seen was that ugly scarecrow. After a few more minutes, they heard something again and again looked out and seen nothing. They told my mother-in-law that something kept making noises out front. She was in the kitchen and was smiling, cause she very well aware of what was going on. Well the swing made a noise and this time both my husband and his sister looked out the window and that 'scarecrow' turned slowly and looked at them!! His aunt had dressed up and sat on that swing...needless to say screams could be heard a mile away!! My mother-in-law had to sit down to keep from falling down laughing. To this day my husband nor my sister-in-law are keen on the idea of having a scarecrow in the yard :lol: this and the countless attemps to see whos yard can keep from getting rolled!! Its all kept in the family so no harm is done. Every year, our yard is a target, cant say that we havent been gotton though. Last year these 3 people were killing a neighbors house down the road and I thought..OMGoodness that place looks aweful! My brother called me laughing(he lives in texas) asked me if Id made it home yet, I said, Yes, im sitting here in the kitchen...he laughed...about that time I mentioned that someones house was getting rolled big time..he was silent...then I started laughing! Apparently he gave them the wrong address or they got it wrong one, seems the joke was on him. I told him I was going to get him back, he said theres no way, you dont know anyone here in Texas...the next morning he woke up with all four tires on the ground. Took him all day to get them aired up. Hes never messed with me again!:lol: :lol:
    So here it is again..Practical joke season and Im sooo geared up!!!:wink:

Tell us what ya got, im interested in hearing your stories!:tounge_out:

2. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    most of mine are illegal lol but funny none the less a freind year ago had the idea to steal all the pumpkins in the neighbor hood and put them in the principle of the schools yard well one of the pumpkins he grabed and ran across the yard fast and well it seems it had a extension cord and light attached when he got to the end of the cord well his feet kept going he landed on his back pumpkin all over him it was quite funny .

3. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    in mt. eden ky they used to have egg fights the county line ran down the middle of the street so it took the sherif and deputies from both counties to gather all the would be egg throwers up well let me tell you they had a hard time . all the grocers stores around sold out of eggs a month pryer to halloween they would let the eggs set and rot then as many as 300 people mostly teens from the 2 schools opposite counties would meet in town and have it out with each other the town stunk for weeks of rotted eggs the law always seemed to be the biggest target tho , i wasnt aloud to particapate but would watch from the second story of grandmas house she lived on main street in the center of town i had a good veiw of the show , the last year i was there they had a swat van and close to 50 law officials and volenteers to help gather up the eggers .

have you ever been hit by an egg well let me tell you it hurts , but the smell of rotted eggs is worse than the pain .

4. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Years ago, there was a column in the local paper called "Browsing Around". It was just a column about the happenings around town. Anyway, there was a story about some trick or treaters that walked up to this house and knocked on the door. The lady of the house opened the door and seen all these costumes of monsters, pirates, ghosts, etc and praised them all for their costumes. She noticed way in the back stood this little blonde girl dressed as an angel. The lady proceeded to give the children treats of candy until the angel was the last child. She was so cute the lady thought she would give her a special treat and dropped an apple in her sack.. The little girl looked in her sack, then looked up at the lady and said, "You S.O.B., you broke all my cookies...:lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Hell, Heaven or Hoboken by Christmas.

5. Ghoulscout 13

Ghoulscout 13 New Member

State:
    North carolina
    lol, here is a fun little joke my friend uses for his band on stage

what did the moma mummy say to the baby mummy?

youve got your daddys eyes, now give em back!

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Ive got one that backfired on me and my two buddies
    one halloween we decided to go egg this old mans house that everyone was scared of so we go sneekin up to the house and Wade says whats that on his porch i say looks like a scarecrow ronnie says oh crap its O.C. [the old man]with a shotgun! we tore off down the street runnin for all the world and then PLUNK Wade ran smack into a street sign brike his glasses busted his firehead open and blood was everywhere so we got home and cleaned up then we decided not to pull anymore pranks

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Last year I hid behind the bushes with a giant katana sword dressed in all black and when the kids came to the door I would let them get to the door and ring the bell whaen my wife opened the door I would jump out of the bushes screaming and the kids would flip out. We had one run all the way through the house and out the back door that wouldn't leave until her dadd took the sword from me and was standing in front of me guarding her exit. I felt bad about that one but most everyone else loved it. This year I am making a casket to jump out of dressed like a mummy and going to have a strobe light and scary music playing.

8. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    i must have led a boreing childhood dureing halloween
    i concentrated my efforts on changeing costumes and re hitting the same houses to get a larger candy haul without haveing to range further from home.
    however my brother in law told me when he was a kid him and his brothers would do all sorts of pranks and one old couple that they would hit frequently had their fill of them and the man was ready when mike put a peanutbutter jelly sandwich in the mailslot on the door his hand was grabbed and the man wouldn't let go and had his wife call the police HAHAHAHA.
    his dad whipped his butt took his candy and grounded him :tounge_out:

he said the old guy was laughing at him the whole time hehehehe

9. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    well actually i do have one that is halloween related come to think of it.

i have had mutiple accidents involveing broken glass , knives , grinders ,
    drill bits etc. lacerateing my hands and finger over the past years.
    some involveing stitches and a couple causeing me to pass out:embarassed: .

a different brother in law and i were carveing some pumpkins out and we were really getting into some detailed stencil designs , we had a large assortment of knives and stuff out and when we were done we started to clean up the mess and he had a great idea of pouring fake blood all over my hand and scareing the wives.
    it was so believable it was great until my wife realized the horrible cut was nothing as it was washing away in the sink under running water !!!!!

i ended up being B slapped :eek:oooh: LOL