Halloween Eve

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIG GEORGE, Oct 30, 2009.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Hit the river this fine day with Mike (Brownie). Its was bit cool and overcast but no wind. YEEHAAA! LOL! Boated a mess of what you refer to as eaters. I don't care. We was nailin fish. LOL! Todays bait of choice was good old liver. Threw everything at em and thats the one they chose. Gave it a solid 7 hours and called the ball. Heres some pics to entertain ya. Caught em all and more in 30 to 8 feet of water on an incomein tide at one of my haunts.

Attached Files:

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    More for ya. LOL!

Attached Files:

3. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    Congrats George, thought I would put on my Halloween photo too. ((:)crazy:)))

4. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    IT was another great day on the river time just flew by:crazy:. thanks again bud! (the tub of liver made it into the freezer this time:smile2:)!!!!

5. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    George looks like you guys had a great time.Cant beat liver for them Channels.I like to let mine sit out til the lid is about to explode off though:wink:

6. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    Way to go George. Glad you made it back safely.

7. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Congrats on the good trip guys, and thanks for the report and pics!

8. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    George, been meaning to ask ya, don't think it has ever been asked on this forum yet. So here goes................

George, just how do you keep liver on a hook? Is there any new Jersey secret to it? I am sure the membership would like to know. I know I sure would.

Thanks in advance George for the kindness of an answer.

Later, John AKA (curious)

9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    The liver must be put on the hook no later than 30 minutes after bein removed from the chicken. Prior to extraction of the liver a complete medical history of the bird must be obtained. If the medical history shows that the bird is worthy you then grab it by the neck and swing it violently over your head several times. This will enable you to go through its throat and remove said liver. :crazy:

10. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Guess that explains why you don't use beef liver :eek:oooh::wink::smile2:.

11. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj

:crazy: and ive been buying them from the store all along:crazy: boy do i feel stupid:smile2:

12. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Congrats George and Mike on the nice Channel Cats! :cool2: Thanks for posting the pics George! :big_smile: Interesting technique you describe for obtaining chicken liver! :wink: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

13. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    George has it down to a science. To much blood and guts work for me, I'll just use something else.:wink: Congrats on some nice channel guys. WTG.

14. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Big George, you done did it agian.

15. Bionic Blade

Bionic Blade New Member

State:
    Georgia
    My moms neighbors have a bunch of chickens that run around her back yard and roost in her trees. That would solve my bait problem and would be free also, I don't think they'd mind if used their livers for catfish bait.:crazy:

16. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Nice report George. I missed this one initially because I guess I didn't catch the name change at first! Thanks for sharing