Halloween costumes

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by daredevle, Oct 26, 2007.

1. daredevle

daredevle New Member

State:
    south carolina
    come on brothers you knwo your curiors what yall are wearing on haloween so ?what are you guys waering ill be in a jeepers creepers costume straight from the movie come on now dont be scared to say LOL

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I'm always in costume...:smile2:

3. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Like Jeb i'm usually already in costume. I did here a guy the other day say all he does is put his pants on backwards and hands candy out to the kids. He says he gets some strange looks from the kids and the parents and usually heres the parents say what did he give you on the way back down the walk:smile2:.

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Sorry ,I outgrew that fashion loooooooong ago:tounge_out:

5. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    If Nancy doesn't put her face on in the morning, it makes up for the two of us in costume. It is Halloween every day when that happens.

6. Ictalurus Punctatus

Ictalurus Punctatus New Member

State:
    Greensboro, NC
    Haven't dressed up for Halloween for awhile now but I'll have one Darth Vader, two princesses, one Carebear, and a lady bug running around here in a few hours. The kids decided they'd rather dress up today for a deal at church and stay home on Wed night so that they don't miss Kid Nation:smile2:.

Jon

7. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    People on here already tell me I already scare their kids. :embarassed:

8. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I went to work as a fly fisherman and I took my 5mnth daughter out as piglet. I know she's young but want to get her used to the lights and masks so when she's old enough to understand it, she wont be afraid like my youngest niece is.

9. brandonleeraab

brandonleeraab New Member

State:
    louisiana
    I HAVE'NT DRESSED UP IN YEARS. MIGHT SURPRISE THE FAMILY THIS YEAR. ANY IDEAS?

10. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thought about dressing up as a scarecrow and setting on my neighbors porch while they hand out candy.. Get a little straw to look like im stuffed and get the ones that act tough.. hahahaha

11. Ictalurus Punctatus

State:
    Greensboro, NC
    IMO you can't beat the classics. Get a hockey mask and put a little bailing twine on the bar of your chainsaw and have fun.

Jon

12. Ictalurus Punctatus

State:
    Greensboro, NC
    Another thing I might do this year... My sister in-law was really freaked out by "The Blair Witch Project". To the best of my knowledge it still gets her a bit on edge. I'm thinking about making some of those stick men like they had in the movie and hanging them in the trees at her house:smile2:.

Jon

13. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    we just had our yearly family halloween party saturday night and as usual
    we had a great time here is a little clip a niece put on you tube .
    we had a karaoke machine and we all took a turn on it well almost all of us .
    my sister in laws were a riot . enjoy oh by the way i swear i aint in this:wink:.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36bZ-E6Ak34

14. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    oh that would be great put them along her road to and from her house too she would freak out LOL

15. CoonX

CoonX Member

State:
    Oklahoma City O
    I'm dressing up as a Dirty Old Man.

:004:

16. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Our night was last night ,set on the porch and handed out candy.Only had a few.My brother had 13 I had 8 mostly the neighbors.Already showed yas mine under trick or treat...It sure aint like it use to be:confused2:

17. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    As I'll be at work all day on the 31st I'll be disguised as someone who gives a $h**:eek:oooh:...W

18. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    i think this year i am going to go as a Civilian, or an Air force guy. might need to tape a pillow to my belly to pull it off though. :smile2: sorry i am just kidding.

19. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    no your not kidding lol. its hard to be humble when your the best.

my halloweeny costume is a surprise to be unleashed for the boc contest. i dont know if yall will like it. but, its making me laugh allready.

this will be the first year that my grandma (nanny) isnt going to lead her dancetroop into the streets of downtown huntsville for the "witch dance". all the ladies dress up like witches and then do some kinda wierd hippie dance. then my nanny passes out apples to all the kids and tells them that they shouldnt eat all that candy at one time... yup the good ol days of oct. are fading fast.

20. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Looks like you all had fun. Some more than others. LOL