Hall of Fame Catfish from each state

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jason berry, Mar 5, 2008.

1. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    I just recently seen in the Quick Links section that there is a Hall of Fame from each state where people can put in there biggest catfish from each state in there. I highly recommend everybody putting their catch of their biggest catfish caught in there. I plan on putting my catches in there from the 2008 year. Id like to see everybody use this thread. I thinks its a nice way to see some of the biggest cats from your state.

2. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Thats cool! I didnt know it existed.

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Jason, unless you're the BOC member who's caught the biggest catfish (of one of more of the three species) in your state, you cannot list/show your catches in the Hall of Fame. It isn't a thread; you have to submit your entry(ies) to Barb (Cattledogz) if you think you can knock someone off their pedestal. :wink:

www.catfishpictures.net/CatfishRecords/

"Each state and country represented will only showcase the TOP 3 catfish weights per catfish species from that specific area submitted."

"If your entry beats one of the TOP 3 listed for that state/country and species, you knock them off the top!"

But hey, maybe you're plannin' on being the BOC member who catches ALL the biggest ones from Indiana in 2008!

4. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    I still have an entry for the WV Flathead but its still not there :(

Would have a clean sweep in the catagory if it were lol.

5. JAinSC

JAinSC Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Assuming I catch some decent fish, I am going to try to enter this year!

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i submitted a channel cat a long time ago.:0a28: still havent seen it. there are none from that species in illinois. not sure what happened.:confused2:

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I have a Blue in the OK . I know it wont last long ,But I got one in anyway.

8. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Richard I put in four for Oklahoma but haven't seen any of them yet. two 26 lber's, a 32 and a 41.4 lber.

9. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    I have sent an article to the library and have yet to see it. I know its a lot of work with all the members but if they want people to participate they need to update information.I gave up on that and just post information elsewhere.

10. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    there maybe a few difernet reasons that your pics did not get up there the site just went under a new surver change an there were post on the board that said there might be pics an post lost an as for the pics up in the hall of fame the pcs will aways stay there ontill it is beat off by a biger fish

an guys if your haven problems with things not getting up when you send them in it might have got lost in the surve change or they might not have got to it yet guy give them time its alot of work keeping this thing running like it should iv been over at erics an seem him working on this site behind doors its a full time job an some of the mods on here work as welll as work on the site

11. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    Yeah I believe I got my medal for being a hall of famer but my pic isn't up on the BOC Hall of Fame. It's been a long process I suppose.

12. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    If I remember there at one time was an award for bein in the HOF.:wink:

13. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    is there 3 fish up on your state that has biger fish then the one you turned in or if not send in a trouble ticket saying you pic is not up an they can tell you were to go from there

14. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Bill, Barb handles these and they are backed up. I pm'ed her and the ones I sent in have been received. It will take some time to get everyones up but that's O.K. i'm about out of brasso to polish them with anyway:smile2:.

15. Pirate Jerry

Pirate Jerry New Member

State:
    Yulee Florida
    I too sent in an entry for the Florida HOF. Its been over a month and still not posted..

16. bluewatercat

bluewatercat New Member

State:
    Killen Alabama
    Thanks for sharing this information.... if I ever catch that trophy, I'll post it!

17. Pirate Jerry

Pirate Jerry New Member

State:
    Yulee Florida
    Just got word that the system has problems ( computer with problems, imagine that) Please wait a bit and they will be posted !! we are very proud of everyone that manages to record a Hall of Fame catch and will be updating the files as soon as the ^%## computer lets us.. !!! Thanks for understanding .

18. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    One other thing, IMHO the BOC HOF should be given a front row seat. I think it could be a great recruiting tool for non-members around the country to spur them to join. And maybe get more members to participate. It needs to be placed at the top of the board so folks can find it and view it. And read the rules for submitting entries.

19. Wolfdog

Wolfdog New Member

State:
    Iowa
    still trying to see everything on here and haven't got a good start yet. Great site.

20. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    I plan on giving some people a run for there money on the Flatheads. I went out yesterday and caught some blues water temp 39 degrees forgot the camera but caught two albinos never caught two at the same tme before.