hail, floods now tornados?

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by godsglad8tor, May 24, 2008.

1. godsglad8tor

godsglad8tor New Member

State:
    Riverside, CA
    I live a mile away from March Air Reserve in Riverside. i was at a friends house in Temecula while 25 miles away there was hail, flooding and tornados touching down in Moreno valley. i guess i could say i was lucky. a tornado also blew over 6 boxed cars that were connected to an engine, thats some power. i noticed the weather has been very screwy and wonder what impact it will have this year. they say it wont be consistant. do you think southern calif. weather will have a big impact on this years channel catfish season at the local lakes down here?

2. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Mother nature is a freak LOL:smile2:

3. catfish slick

catfish slick New Member

State:
    California
    hey Vini. was uou able to get hold of Robb.

4. godsglad8tor

godsglad8tor New Member

State:
    Riverside, CA
    it seems that i cannot private message you due to the amount of posts you have or you just decided not to recieve them. in any case, i would go fishin with you sometime, just name the place and time and ill see if im available, im not working right now so my schedual to go fishing is pretty open but you never know...

i usually bank fish, dock fishing sometimes

i do have a boat but it is 2stroke, little 12 ft allum... not registered yet im afraid, so its kinda irrelievent for me to be telling you that i have one :smile2: lol

i usually fish glen helen, prado, fairmont and silverwood, but ive never been to corona...

you can call me anytime

my name is Mike, my cell number is 951-488-8192

5. godsglad8tor

godsglad8tor New Member

State:
    Riverside, CA

i dont think you can pm because of how many posts you have... or it might be in your settings, if its the posts i think you need 20-50 posts, dont remember. you should come by riverside to come to fairmont park. might be a drive (its off the 60 at Market st.) but the park and fishing are free, of course you need your ca fishing lic. recelently ive been broke, my car broke down the other day and i wont know how much it will cost me to fix, i have a truck, but that truck gets 13 mpg, its lifted haha. i mean i can go but not as often as i would like =(