haha :)

Discussion in '4X4 Truck Talk and Repairs' started by redneckchevychick, May 14, 2009.

1. redneckchevychick

redneckchevychick New Member

State:
    ohio
    haha i took my truck to high school nationlas last weekend and i did really bad the first take off because i dident know how but the rest were great it ran 19.4 not to bad for an 85 chevy :smile2:

OO and i need some help i dont know where to find front fenders for my truck do you know where to get them for like cheep?:0a28:

2. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    There's a company here in Omaha called Bumper & Auto that will have them but you might try JC Whitney too.

3. redneckchevychick

State:
    ohio
    okay thanks :)
    :0a31:
    i tryd advance and i dont think they have any and ebay dosent have any that i could find for my truck :embarassed:

4. racinrodes88

racinrodes88 New Member

State:
    Marion, SC
    a junk yard has them then just throw some crayola on them l:smile2:

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey Sarah! Welcome to the BOC sisterfriend! :cool2:

Russell is right, and ya may not even have to color 'em! I've found several good used parts at junkyards over the years. Hope a redneck girl like you doesn't mind traipsin' around through some high weeds, hot temperatures, and a snake or two :wink:. You might find just what you're lookin' for!

6. redneckchevychick

State:
    ohio
    haha actuly i dont like snakes not because their slimy or anything * i love slime* but idk haha i like spiders though :) and no i dont mind it they are fun i actuly thought to take my boyfriend to a bunch of them for our annaversery:tounge_out:

7. redneckchevychick

State:
    ohio
    haha i did that to some one with my new dip stick :)

8. catman37

catman37 New Member

State:
    ohio
    try LMCTRUCK.COM. what kind of 85 chevy do you have? is it a full size or an s-10?

9. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Auto Body Panels, New Aftermarket Fenders, CHEEP !!!:wink:

10. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    aftermarket would most likely be cheapest check the internet body panels from GM would be expensive good luck with your truck