Haha King of the Hill

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Dmitri, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Has anyone else see the episode where they want to go to Texans training camp?

A bobble-head? You can't just abandon the Cowboys after 1 or 2 losing seasons....or 5....but that's not the point!

You know hank, I guess we can root for the Texans and still root for the Cowboys...

Well, I guess you're right...they are in different conferences...so we'd only have to worry about that if they met in the Superbowl...(awe inspiring music starts) ...An all Texas Superbowl...imagine that...the world would be done...

I thought that was hilarious...Okay, who is taking bets? When will the Texans get to the Superbowl?

2. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    At Least Not Till Peyton Retires.i Had To Say It . Lol.the Texans Have Never Beat The Colts.if Jax. Keeps Improving, Houston And Tennesee Will Have To Wait A While .so I Will Say At Least 10 Years.

3. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    i dont see it happening until they get some offensive linemen that can block their way out of a paper sack! I think carr would be considered an elite qb if he had time to throw.

4. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Texans will never be a superbowl contender...... It just aint ever going to happen...

5. Matthew72

Matthew72 New Member

State:
    Cobden Il.
    That is what they said about the Saints.......wait.....Nevermind......:sad2:

6. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    My hats off to David Carr, listened to him get interviewed by Jim Rome today, What a class act. This guy has taken 220 sacks and doesn't complain one bit, not at the O line, coaching staff , ownership, NO ONE. He just gets up dusts himself off and lines up to take another thrashing. Wow!!! Its refershing to see an athlete with this much class.

What do you think good ole Peyton Manning would do If his O-line had given up 220 sacks inside of 5 years?????

I think He would have held out and demanded a trade Way before five seasons

7. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Yeah, and past all of those sacks Carr is a really good QB.